A couple posts ago I mentioned having recently named a goldfish Fluffy.
B Slider and I bought that cute little bugger for my Dad for Father's Day. His Koi pond had recently been turned upside by a neighborhood thug (a racoon) and several of his babies (he'd had them for three years!) were M.I.A.
I called Dad Sunday to tell him about BDS' truck, and per my usual, I asked about Fluffy and Spike (the other little cutie we gave him). He said they were happy little piggies, after a bit of a pause.
Well.
Now I know why he paused.
He couldn't stand the idea of telling me that Fluffy had been MURDERED!
*sob*
That cute little baby was some mangy rabid bastard's dinner!
Dad found the evidence (a puddle and some messed up shrubs) last Friday and called out to my Mom. They grabbed a flashlight and went looking for the beastie. They found the racoon, who apparently has an ass the size of Brazil, and threw a brick at it. The frikkin terrorist didn't even FLINCH.
BDS, you'd better lock up the frikkin shotguns.
I am declaring a fucking Jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Sounds to me like he needs to make a pet out of the raccoon, and he can feed it goldfish. ROFLMAO
I.D., don't make me declare a Jihad on your ass too!!!!
*growl*
ERrrrr....I mean.....
Sir, I strongly disagree with that idea.
come shout out..the winners always have to, and I still don't have an email address to send your award code to. email me through the jessica link
RIP Fluffy. If you need any help with the masked bandito, let me know.
Put this on his tombstone:
"Here lies Fluffy who left us so soon. He now fills the belly of a hungry raccoon."
ROFL - Sorry ..... NOT!
Lmao, RIP and condolences for fluffy...
Post a Comment