Can't. Stop. Listening. To. Radiohead. Today....
Live version of "Creep"
...I don't care if it hurts....I want to have control....
....I want you to notice....when I'm not around....you're so fucking special....I wish I was special....
Acoustic "My Iron Lung"
.....We're too young to fall asleep...too cynical to speak....We are losing it....can't you tell?
Live version of "Fake Plastic Trees"
......she looks like the real thing....she tastes like the real thing....my fake plastic love....But I can't help the feeling....I could blow through the ceiling....if I could just turn and run...
Happy Friday Flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
hey, great taste in music, you seem interesting, well, hope talk to u soon
because he was SPAAACIAL!
Believe it or not, that was my first mosh pit when I was 18. I think I still have that damn flannel.
Post a Comment