Sunday, July 23, 2006

New edition!

After several agonizing weeks of listening to B Slider channel "Rain Man" (def def definitely 0% financing, 0% financing), I caved. I gave in to the call of the new vehicle.

Please meet our new baby.



This is just a camera phone pic. I suspect hub will have better ones on his site by tomorrow night. She is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma. At least, I think she is a she. We haven't popped the hood yet. *grin*

I need to pick out a name. I nickname or rename everyone and everything important to me. Some of my recent triumphs -- I have a Marine friend I call "Tulip", a Dom friend I call "Pooh Bear" and I recently named a goldfish "Fluffy".

*giggling*

I am a big believer in the non-sensical.

Our future children are going to have some "Mommy issues". heheheheheheeee

I hope you all had a great weekend!

I am off to collect on my "If you buy this beast, I get oral for at least two hours" demand. Wooo!

I heart you, my pretty pretty Flowers!

7 comments:

kindabiz said...

black boobies .... is just to cool !

ohhhhh........ its so awesome.

great taste

Unknown said...

"Prissy"

(hope you got the repayment for the truck, too...heh heh )

Blondage said...

Prissy!!!! I had a cat named Prissy. It was short for "Priscilla Queen of the Desert". God I love that movie. LOL

KindaBiz, we are def def definitely in love.

*giggling*

Maeve said...

Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Suze said...

Evie, I hope he has been limbering up. ;)

Backdoor Slider said...

UMMM one correction, it is a 2006 Toyota TUNDRA SR5 :)
*grins* yeah definitely a Tundra

Anonymous said...

Prissy? Isn't that a (ahem) pussy name?

I had a cat named Luci once. Short for Lucifer. She had another name at first (Dusty), but got renamed after her true personality came out. She was nasssty.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...