Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

This bikini is teeny!!!!



A little red white and blue fun with body paint. This stuff is GOOEY! It melts after is has been on your skin for more than a minute. I was covered in this stuff from head to toe. Literally. It's pretty fun when it gets licked off though....woooooo!



I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. :)


45113638_202b79dc11

47 comments:

Blondie... said...

My my my my... I didn't even think about a red white and blue bikini!! Beautiful babe! And oooh, edible body paint... Makes the gooey all fun...hehe I do have to admit I did a double take because part of that goo DOES NOT look like white paint... hehehehe

HAPPY HNT my lovely!

Backdoor Slider said...

Great shots!!! I really like the bikini.

I don't know if that is all paint though! hhmmmm

HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Fun paint! Didn't know it was lick-able. Happy HNT

Professor Fate said...

Wow!!! *** gulp ***

Happy HNT

Phain said...

holyfuckamoley

*~*Happy 4th of July HNT*~*

Anonymous said...

I'm with the others ... doesn'tlook like white paint but I'm sure it's lickable. You have a great ... er, bikini there eb. Dayumn. HHNT girl.
TG

Blondage said...

LMAO! It's PAINT! Just PAINT! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!

*giggle-blush-giggle*

Shay said...

Mmmmmmm!

Looks like you and Backdoor had yourselves a GREAT fourth of July!! ^_^

Happy HNT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow .. now that is HOT!!!
I LOVE the *ahem* paint .. :)

HHNT

Adam Lawson said...

Hmm... anything else you're painting? ;) Great HNT.

The Melody Censor said...

teeny and sticky! Looks like a good holiday to me!
Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe at your patriotism.
God Bless America. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, well done indeed! That looks like a damn fun holiday you two are havin. :) Im not sure how it's doing this, but your breast looks like its winking oh so coyly at us. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

More boobies!!! YES!

Naughty K said...

Now that's America.....
Happy HNT!!!
Karen

WDKY said...

Oooh... YUM!!!

Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Woo hoo, without a doubt this is my favourite.

Happy HTN sweetie ;)

Easily Aroused said...

Hell's teeth - I don't think I've ever seen the stars and stripes looking so fine.

The sight of you filling that bikini is enough to set a man on a mission to find the next available flight across the pond...

~EA

SCH said...

I love teeny bikini's! Especially when they are barely covering like you have! Happy HNT!! :)

Lurch Adams said...

aww man you dun gimme wood lady... now I have to think of Barry Manilow songs till it goes away -- HHNT

Sheets said...

is that edible? Salute! HHNT

Jody said...

its not that the bikinin is teeny but the tits are ____

Anonymous said...

God Bless America, land that I love.......

The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT!! Very nice!

Irishdiablo said...

Even though I love nude boobies more than clothed ones, I have to say that the stars & stripes bikini pic is my favorite of your HNT's so far.

That is one time I would not mind desecrating the flag. LOL

Andre said...

Not only is it teeny, it's also fantastic! Absolutely great tits!

Anonymous said...

Who says pervs aren't patriotic? Somebody should send that one to the troops -- sure to improve morale. ;-}

Rebecca said...

Well then...don't I suddenly feel patriotic!

Well done indeed!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
You are a damn fine American!

Love Ya!

Sassy said...

Love the bikini!
Great pics
Happy HNT!

MG said...

that's hot, and I'll agree on the the licking, mucho fun.

Debi said...

Oh what a fun HNT! Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

I hope the paint was edible!!! Wouldn't want anything to happen to our dear BDS!
Cute pics...

Suck Me said...

I like that top that you are almost wearing ;)
I'll lick your nipple now if you like?

Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT and really really hot photos!!
BIG HUGS
~padme

AndyT13 said...

Oh my GOD those are really hot. Uh...I gotta...go...place.
HHNT!

A Bronx Tale said...

UMM HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't even know what to say besides I nearly choked when i saw those.

WOW!!!

GOOD ON YA!!! And hello to the US of A.

HAPPY HNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

Makes me want to join the military right now.

shagnasty said...

with pictures like that its not just the paint thats left dripping....

Jason said...

Holy Shit!!!!!

Robert van de Walle said...

Yep, I know I'm standing at attention!

Raggedy said...

OMG you are such a TART!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Å  from da Raggedy one
*

Lil Bit said...

Hotness!! Luv the body paint, girl. LOL!

~*HHN4*~ & Farewell =)

Rod said...

awesome tits

Mark Leslie said...

Great bikini - it's a natural reaction, but I'm standing at attention right now. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

she wore a...itsy bitsy, teeney, omg it fell off!!

HHNT Sexy!!

Me said...

Oooooh - I want edible body paint now!

HHNT hun

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...