Can I use my own thermometer *grins evilly*HHNT
oh that is hot!not that girls turn me on or anything, but that is hot!I love you sugar!
Sexy pic....I have a thermometer to take your temp anally with :)
Hope you start feeling better.....though that is hot photo
You are too cute.
Gladly!HHNT!
Wow, I can help!!I've had practice at that ..HHNT
Wow what lips and a tongue, oh yes bring that thermometer over here, I can more than help. :)HHNT!
damn you have some very sexy lips darling
nice mouth. happy hnt.
As long as you don't keep it under your tongue.Happy HNT
Love it....very creative :) HHNT
Ha! I prefer to take it rectally with my OWN thermometer! :-) Sorry, that was to good to pass up. HHNT!
hubba hubba.. HHNT
Evie, you don't need no thermometer to prove just how HOT you are!Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Honey I have something other than a thremometer that you can wrap those lips around when you feel better *grins* Sorry couldn't resistHHNT
Have a great day hon...Cute pic!
Dangerously hot. HHNT! :)
excellent, happy hnt!
oh, yes... and so much more! ;)~hhnt~
dont' bother, we already know you're hotHHNT
I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! Happy HNT!
When I said I like my bitches to be sick, I meant in the head. ROFLMAO
MG beat me to it...We already know you're hot. lol Happy HNT!
I can feel your heat all the way over here...~EA
You must have a fever, because you look hot!Happy HNT!
I know I have a fever now!!!HHNT!
Hot! Schwing! HHNT
I can feel the heat all the way here in Vancouver!! BIG HUGS~padme
Forget the thermometer...I've got other ideas for that delicious tongue of yours... ;)
u need my kiss to take that tempretaure !so beautiful lips
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
31 comments:
Can I use my own thermometer *grins evilly*
HHNT
oh that is hot!
not that girls turn me on or anything, but that is hot!
I love you sugar!
Sexy pic....I have a thermometer to take your temp anally with :)
Hope you start feeling better.....though that is hot photo
You are too cute.
Gladly!
HHNT!
Wow, I can help!!
I've had practice at that ..
HHNT
Wow what lips and a tongue, oh yes bring that thermometer over here, I can more than help. :)
HHNT!
damn you have some very sexy lips darling
nice mouth. happy hnt.
As long as you don't keep it under your tongue.
Happy HNT
Love it....very creative :) HHNT
Ha! I prefer to take it rectally with my OWN thermometer! :-) Sorry, that was to good to pass up. HHNT!
hubba hubba.. HHNT
Evie, you don't need no thermometer to prove just how HOT you are!
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Honey I have something other than a thremometer that you can wrap those lips around when you feel better *grins*
Sorry couldn't resist
HHNT
Have a great day hon...
Cute pic!
Dangerously hot. HHNT! :)
excellent, happy hnt!
oh, yes... and so much more! ;)
~hhnt~
dont' bother, we already know you're hot
HHNT
I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! Happy HNT!
When I said I like my bitches to be sick, I meant in the head. ROFLMAO
MG beat me to it...We already know you're hot. lol Happy HNT!
I can feel your heat all the way over here...
~EA
You must have a fever, because you look hot!
Happy HNT!
I know I have a fever now!!!
HHNT!
Hot! Schwing! HHNT
I can feel the heat all the way here in Vancouver!!
BIG HUGS
~padme
Forget the thermometer...I've got other ideas for that delicious tongue of yours... ;)
u need my kiss to take that tempretaure !
so beautiful lips
Post a Comment