Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blurry Hallph Nakkkid Fursday....

Drrrrrrrrrrrunk!

*hiccup*



Yes, that's my favvvvvvvvorite vibe in between myyyy.............

*gigggggggggggling*


45113638_202b79dc11

Happpppppppy Hallph Nakkkkkkid Furrrrrrrsday!

I'm ready for sex now please.

27 comments:

Backdoor Slider said...

SEX?? Goodnight folks, have a great evening. I know I am going to *grins*

Great pics *smooch smooch smooch drool smooch smooch drool smooch*

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Dear, I think you've put your vibe in the wrong spot.

A little lower, please.

:D

Leesa said...

Good spot, love it! HHNT ;)

Professor Fate said...

Wow, too many impure thoughts just jumped into my mind.

Happy HNT.

Blondie... said...

Oooooh, I wish I were a fly on the wall!

Happy HNT!

hehe

TJ said...

I've got Mapquest all lined up and waiting for a destination...lol

Great pic!

hhnt!!

lecram sinun said...

The heat just went up.... and it's already 105. Cheers & Happy HNT!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

"i'm ready for sex now, please" is my new favorite line that i want to hear. awesome.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful fingernails you have my dear.

kindabiz said...

yummmmmmmyyyyy .... shud i drop by often ????

WDKY said...

Lovely, as always :-)

Happy HNT x

shagnasty said...

Such a great cleavage ;)

Suze said...

Evie, very hot shots! I'll be over with the lube later.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Now those are a nice handful of tits. They also look very young and tender, Cat

Anonymous said...

Now thats hot!!

HHNT!

Pat said...

Drunk or sober you do HNT right. Great job!

MG said...

drunk blogging, good...
drunk blogging for HNT... awesome.

HHNT

A Bronx Tale said...

i take it, it works by itself. no helping hands needed?

HHNT!!!

great pic.

Easily Aroused said...

If you're ever looking for something to take the place of that vibrator, EB, I might have a suggestion to offer you...

~EA

Ben said...

Healthy, very healty. Nice HNT and happy vibs.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Awesome HNT pics...that is a great pose :)

Love your template, by the way!

Happy HNT!

Di said...

Very cute you are!! HHNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

Drunk and horny...what an unfortunate combo...whatever will your poor husband DO with you? ;o)

Whatever it is, I have every confidence you'll both enjoy it!

HHNT!

212degreedesigns said...

your ready?!?!

oh i'm sorry i didn't know we were waiting,..
opps i started without you,..

tell me next time and i will wait! LOL

HHNT

Phain said...

what a coincidence... ;)

Maeve said...

*rolling my eyes*
You are such a light weight when it comes to booze.
:)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about evil, but definitely hot...

Happy HNT!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...