Saturday, July 15, 2006

Branded by the devil!!!!

"Tattoo" courtesy of Irish Diablo.
*giggling*
Anyone else wanna brand my boobs? Photo shop me a present and send it my way!!!!!

7 comments:

Backdoor Slider said...

that is awesome when are you getting the real one *grins*

Blondage said...

When you get my name tattooed on your cock.

*snicker*

Pat said...

Call me a pussy (not really) but the thought of needles and cock in the same sentence... *gets in fighting stance*

Blondage said...

LOL Killdare!

Raggedy said...

Nice tat.
Tit for tat...I bet you get a lot of request on this one...
hugssssss

Anonymous said...

All I can say is this blog... and you as a blogger have certainly evolved!

I miss this side of blogging sooo much!

Fantastic stuff.

Bud of "Us"

Unknown said...

Nice tat - so are you REALLY going to get one? I've toyed with the idea but that's as far as it went.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...