Monday, July 17, 2006

Classic.


The porno of Evilicious Blonde's life will be called ...


"Marquis De Sade - 90s Style"



'What will the porno of your life be called?' at QuizUniverse.com


LMAO!!!!! Snitched this one from LL.....

11 comments:

Irishdiablo said...

Mine was - "Girls gone wild Vegas style" ROFL - Sounds about right, wouldn't you say EB?

Backdoor Slider said...

*grins* Mine was

The porno of Backdoor Slider's life will be called ...

"Freak-Show Love"

Anonymous said...

Did you forget my pictures?

Jason said...

"Unemployed gigalos get lonely"

What kind of crap of that??? I'm not unemployed!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Black and Blue Erotica"

I had to try a few of my aliases to get this one. I like it. It fits.

Suze said...

"Another Day At The Strip Club", uhm...that suits me fine. ;)

Anonymous said...

jello slip n slide! LOL! Hmmm. May need to try that one...

LL said...

Those were all too funny and somehow appropriate!!

Phain said...

dammit it's random...I plugged in "le chat qui a peur" and got "jello slip in slide." when I plugged in (insert real name here) i got the same as you EB!! hmpfh!

Raggedy said...

"Cannibal love action - live!"
lol
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Anonymous said...

"Celebrity Strip Poker"

when I put in Her Man, that's what I get.

When I put in my real name, it comes out
"A porn stars diary"

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...