Sunday, July 02, 2006

It's my Birthday!

I'm ready for my spankings!!!!
*bends over and shakes ass*
Come and get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite present from B Slider .
I am nicknaming her "The Beast".

*giggling*

She rocks. I heart Coach bags....


Have a fabulous weekend, my pretty pretty Flowers....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

but is it made of Spam?

Anonymous said...

Actually, let's start a new tradition: Used to bem, you wanted to put money in a purse or wallet given as a gift. From now on, if you give a purse, I should contein Spam.

Still in the can, of course.

Want some spam in the can?

Blondage said...

Og.....

Oh my dear Og........

You have me laughing so hard that my side hurts.

I am about to post a pic for you. *evil grin*

LL said...

I just tried to comment on your boobies and it wouldn't let me!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SHOWED YOUR NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya and miss ya!

Blondage said...

LL, I can't believe I showed nipps either! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Love ya babe.

Unknown said...

NOthin' wrong with a little nip every now and then...
Happy Birthday Hun...

Anonymous said...

I enjoy a little nip of the good stuff occasionally myself. And what I saw was definitely the good stuff... :)

Adam Lawson said...

I have no comment, other than: Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And many happy, healthy, and prosperous returns. :) Love the spam, and the nips... *G*

Raggedy said...

Happy Birthday!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
*

Maeve said...

Ha! You don't want me spanking your cute little butt. I garuntee that you won't sit for a week.
I've got a wicked slap!~
Happy Birthday!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...