Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Monday!

I was going through pics today and found this one. I took it for HNT ages ago and never got around to posting it. Here's some Stripper-esque Gratuitous Boobage for this fine Monday....




Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments, birthday wishes, hugs, kisses and spanks. I especially enjoyed the spanks. *giggling*

After I got off *insert Beavis and Butthead laugh* work last night, we went to see the Black Crowes. I wasn't that in to them before I saw them live. Holy merde. They were SO GOOD! Chris Robinson's voice kept giving me goosebumps. That dude can wail! This was my favorite song that they did....



Have a fabulous day, my pretty pretty Flowers.... Muah!

8 comments:

Irishdiablo said...

Oh hell yeah! The Crowes kick ass! "She Talks to Angels" is a great song.

Anonymous said...

What? no nips?

Blondage said...

ID, I love that song too. Would you believe they didn't do it?!?!?! *growl*

Coug, I hope your birthday boy enjoyed our day! *grin*

Og, no nips today. I have a pic I might post tomorrow. I have to think about it. *evil grin*

Thanks MJ. Hope all is well with you! *hugs*

Raggedy said...

I love the Crowes too! Have a wonderful 4th!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
*

shagnasty said...

Nice blog eb, hope your birthday was spanking and sorry I missed it ;)

Backdoor Slider said...

aaahh The Crowes did rock!!!!

"Seeing Things" was just incredible live!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Keep it wet and have many more, Cat

Anonymous said...

like I said, happy bday and fourth, I link to yer hubby, here I go to link to you and spank you at the same damn time!! Happy fourth, BABY!!!

You have corrupted me...oh wait..I was already a dirty whore. LOL...well, you added some nice scenery to my life :-) *evil grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...