Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hi Sean!

Today's cleavage shot is dedicated to Sean, the Doc in a box!


Sean is currently deployed. I talked to him today on IM for a half hour or so. How frikkin cool is THAT??? Technology just amazes me. The man is in a war zone, and I was able to chat with him while he was in an internet cafe. It kinda made my head spin.

To quote one of my other favorite bloggers....just damn!!!!

Go visit Sean and say hi, and wish him and his lovely bride, THE coolest couple on the planet, well.

Love you, my pretty pretty Flowers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bra's sexy.

Raggedy said...

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
*

shagnasty said...

Those are just peach perfect.Thanks for sharing today.

Blondage said...

Thank you Giggly Will. *grin*

You too Raggedy! *hugs*

Shagnasty, now I am craving peaches. *grin*

Thank you Sgt Smartass. :)

Sean Dustman said...

Thanks hun, you have the best set I've seen in a while;-P It was great talking to you too, now if my internet would only work all the time!

Irishdiablo said...

Sean - You should feel really honored to have a pic of the twins dedicated in your honor. ;)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Bee pollen viagra female moving company Snooper car radar detector uk modafinil overnight modafinil review http://www.contact-lens-express.info/Modafinil-to-buy-in-portugal.html Wheelchairs vancover bc account merchant Paintball computer downloads Call center research reports philippines Level routing cisco routers Order lorazepam generic ativan online Gl2 in benicia ca

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! business insurance casino sportsbook travel mexico Pda preferred by nurses Rico sweaters Cheap car rental us nexium cheap Brain effects ritalin

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...