Sunday, July 02, 2006

A little shout out to my pervy new friends....*snicker*



And since I haven't done Gratuitous Boobage in a while...and I am feeling naughty on my birthday.....*wicked grin*....

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinkin about your spam purse!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*spank*

Anonymous said...

How about he axe wound?

Blondage said...

Ooooooo.....harder Deanna. HARDER!!!!! *giggling*

Og, I don't happen to have an axe at the office. I DID have that special edition "Spamalot" Spam though.

I know. I'm weird.

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

Ooo ooh.

Blondage said...

Flange!

Backdoor Slider said...

I have only one word to say!!!


DORKALICIOUS

Unknown said...

SLOT!

heh heh...I'm still singing it...

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW

*gets out paddle* mwahahaha

Blondage said...

Paddle?!?!?!? *PERK*

Yeeeeeee-haw!!!!! Lisa moves to the front of the Spank-Evil-Blonde line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gash!

LOL

B Slider.....takes one to know one.....*sticks out tongue, runs away giggling*

Anonymous said...

I _knew_ that had to be a Spam purse! Not quite what I had pictured in my mind's eye though. Damn.

Oh, while cleaning out my Gmail spambox, I noticed that the targeted ads were pointing me towards Spam recipes. If they only knew about the marketing potential for Spampurse porn.

... trotting off to the patent office ...

p.s. Do I dare plug dubya dubya dubya dot spampurse dot com into my browser??? pausing... It's available!! Dayum. What do I do with a spampurse if it's available? The wheels are turning.

Adam Lawson said...

Are you trying to keep me up another 24 hours, Blondage?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nipple, I wish I was a baby again, suck suck, Cat

Blondage said...

*giggling* Thank you Catfish.

Adam, why yes, yes I am. LOL

G.....good gawd am I laughing....."Spam purse porn"?!?!??!?!?!?!

You guys.....*happy sigh*....

Anonymous said...

You mean all these years since babyhood I wasn't supposed to be sucking nipples? I sooo glad I haven't completely grown up yet.

Backdoor Slider said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Backdoor Slider said...

WHOA!! I can't believe you showed everyone your spam-purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

Pat said...

Oh my! I'm gonna run off for a bit, be back later.....

Blondage said...

Hmmmm....all of my birthday spankings have been from my girls so far.....

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

Alright, let me settle down on that stool. OK, drop 'em and bend over the lap. Let me unroll my toolkit out on the small of your back. Yes, there's the hairbrush. The ping pong paddle. Ah, the split bamboo flyrod tip section. The razor strop. The folded towel- hey, can someone soak this in vinegar for me? Yes, distilled white cider vinegar please. Ah, the gloves.

OK. Ready?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry? Yes? Oh, of course. Two candles, if you please. One votive, one taper. Beeswax please, parrifin has too high a melting point.

Blondage said...

Tesco...my birthday makes me brave. heheheheeeee

Blondage said...

OG!!!!!!!!!

Oh my my my........sounds like we have more in common than just politics! Dayum!!!!!

*pant*quiver*sigh*

Anonymous said...

You don't want to see inside my head.

Blondage said...

Go ahead. Try to shock me Og.

*evil grin*

Anonymous said...

Never in public.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Damn tease.

Anonymous said...

Not a tease. Enjoy my freedom. Want to keep doing so.

Blondage said...

I hear ya.

But back to that beeswax.....

*impish grin*

Anonymous said...

Beeswax has a higher melting point than parrafin( i phrased it wrong above) so the welts tend to be more.... pronounced.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Happy Birthday! And squeeze that right one again for me.

Phain said...

Am I too late for spankings? Oh wait...we're supposed to give you spankings? Dang! Wrong line... thought I might luck up on that one *giggle*

Guess I'll have to wait till my b'day in January. *pout*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR!!! (((big birthday hugs))) and a chorus of Happy Birthday a la Marilyn Monroe - complete with see thru dress ;) mmmmwwwaaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Whooaa!!...Happy Birthday Miss Evie!! Nice bag and I do mean the bag.

Blondage said...

Og.....more....prounced? Oh my. Ya learn something new every day. Wooooo!!!!! I have pics somewhere in my archives of a nipple covered in wax.....mmmmmmm......

Semi-celibate Man....thank you Sugar. Squeezing! LOL!!!!

Phain...it is NEVER too late for spankings. Come stand next to me. I'll share.

*shouts* TWO HINEYS TO SPANK NOW, MY DARLING PERVS! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

Blackops...surrrrre....I believe you were looking at the purse. SURE I DO!!!! LOL!!!!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Well, the link was... odd. I got it, and I gotta admit that the fact that I got it disturbs me.

As far as the pic, nice one. Alas, though, both of the twins weren't shown.

I echo Og's joy that you don't know the inner workings of my mind, though for different reasons. My mind is a far stranger place than I've let on even online, though it possesses an odd beauty.

Anonymous said...

My mind, on the other hand, does not p[osess beauty, odd or otherwise. There are things there that should not be there.

MG said...

it's your birthday, yet you give us presents! gee, you are so giving...

btw, do you accept LATE birthday spankings, I mean, wishes?

Anonymous said...

Dont think I forgot either....yum yum.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, EB...
Guess HNT is now 'Half NIPPLE Thursday'.... We'll have to work on that...

Anonymous said...

Whoa. So that's where my spam purse went, or is that yours? They look kind of the same.

I assume you're celebrating all weekend so bend over darling, present that beauteous ass and let me give you a real spanking - long and slow. ;-}

Happy happy. Hope you're having fun.

Raggedy said...

OMG you are such a tart..lmao I am going to have to add and adult only link after your name on my links..tee hee
I finally get to see the spam purse..
Have a wonderful birthday babe!
Enjoy the spanks!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Å  from da Raggedy one
*

Jody said...

Thank you for the gift

Backdoor Slider said...

So how much change can a spam-purse hold? It looks like an awful lot!

Suze said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Evie *tweak* Well how could I resist beautiful. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday...
I hope it was a good one...
BIG HUGS
~padme

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late, I was away. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

sorry I am late I was away too!! Happy belated birthday!!

throw your name in the hat tomorrow :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Giggles.

Backdoor Slider said...

Axe-Wound

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Howlite turquoise necklaces what is paxil Affiliate dating free program single site spy digital camera Hunting milf hunter hunting acyclovir dose Beijing youth hostel call center

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...