*giggling like a maniac*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
hehehe I love the holy grail!
Classic. Thank you for making me smack myself in the head with both hands. I needed that.
ha-ha good one!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
Hey! It's my turn to flash you! So....*flash*
*runs* :D
I fucken love the holy grail and all things Monty Python!!
hehehe
thanks babe!
Speaking of comedy classics, July 21, Clerks II baby. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me proud to be British. :)
I am a Python fanatic. *grin*
I tried to find the "Naughty Evil Zoot" scene. A spanking! A spanking! And after the spanking the oral sex!!!
Couldn't find it though.
*pout*
Hell ya!!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Use ovulation kit with clomid vacuum cleaner Withdrawal of didrex Trouble shooting diesel high pressure washers Domain names sale Alpaca area rug cheap http://www.lcd-tvs-with-hd-tuners-built-in.info california culinary school Cymbalta and paxil Pharmacy buy viagra pill Cingular cell phone number lookup coffee maker Donald trump shirt maker xenical Plotters uruguay Missouri powerball lotter Porsche 924 1987 compare pilates reformer and performer Death topamax
Post a Comment