.....blurry camera-phone cleavage.....LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

9 comments:
OH forget the cleavage, just show me those titties!!
Looks like you got all the paint off!
Sweet blurry boob pic. *cue "Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd
Evie's boobs are blurry
and I know they are not fake
and everybody see's them
and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied with your boobs
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds them
I stumble then I crawl
They could be my someone
They could be my scene
you know that i'll protect them
from all of the obscene
I wonder what they are doing
imagine where they are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far
*winks*
B Slider......good gawd that was funny. I laughed until I cried!
Yes Os. I had to pretty much melt the body paint off with hot water. Ack! That stuff is messy!!!
Anonymous, LOL. Maybe this weekend.
Any shot of boobies is a good shot of boobies!
Thay look good and full, Cat
If my cleavage looked that good, I'd post it too. Enjoy the weekend.
Love the picture...YUM YUM YUM!!!
BIG HUGS and blows you a kiss
~padme
Hiya Padme! I hope you're doing well. *hugs*
Thank you Libby! I hope you have a great weekend too!!!
Pooshie, I know. It's like the levy broke. LOL
Thanks Cat!!!
Tragic....Mmmmmmm....now that sounds DIVINE! *purrrrrrrrrr*
Maeve, I have to agree. heheheheee
Post a Comment