I heart you, my pretty pretty Flowers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

10 comments:
You baaad (so good) gurl.
Naughty, naughty.
I luv it.
Hmmmm That is one of my favorite things to do on a day off! You know how it is, taking business into your own hands... ;-)
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, this one is worth at least 2 thousand.
:) perfect.
I know you can't help it. Well in reality when I think about ME, I touch myself!
*grins*
Nice picture...you and quiet won today, honey ;-)
No personal maintenance for me either. I'm building up for Sensual Kitten. Gonna be a lot of exploding....
lots and lots of personal maintenance... *grin*
well dammit - a girl's got NEEDS!!
*giggling*
I heart you guys.
Now THAT is hot. Subtle and sexy. Very nice!!
Post a Comment