My New Year's Eve was just plain WACKY! LOL!
The wedding:
My best friend Cougar and I used to work with the Mother of the groom.
The good:
MARINES!!!!!!!!
The groom was a Staff SGT recently returned from Iraq. There were lots of handsome marines in dress uniform to drool over. Yummmmmmmy!
The bad:
The choking minister (and Other Half! LOL!).
Every time the minister said the groom's name, he would start coughing and hacking. Every single time! It was frikkin WEIRD! We were convinced it was deliberate. Ha! Every time it happened, Other Half would squeeze or tickle my hand and I would be within a hair of just bursting in to laughter. Bad Other Half! Bad bad bad!!!! LOL!!!!
The ugly:
My friend, the mother of the groom.
Oi vey. She DESPISES her new daughter-in-law. Coug and I have been hearing about how hideous this girl is for a year. I was expecting a lizard to walk down the aisle in a potato sack. She was actually quite beautiful and seemed sweet.
Mother of the groom scowled the entire ceremony.
We get to the reception, and Mother-of-the-groom has me, Other Half and Coug sit with her at her reserved table. She proceeds to tell the table that we all must eat and drink as much as possible in order to drive up the bride's family's bill as high as we can. OMG!
I like this woman, but I am thanking my lucky stars she is not my mother-in-law! Crikey!
So.
We slipped out of the reception and dashed home to change for the party we were going to.
The party was at The Wee General's (aka my neighbor/trainer) Mother's 11,000 square feet mansion.
We walk in and are greeted by TWG's step-dad, who tells us very excitedly "This year we have TWO bars, one in the library and one in the den!".
Groovy.
We head for the library (it's a two story library by the way) and spy the dessert table. It was all Godiva Truffles and Godiva dipped strawberries. I gasped. Not very smooth, eh? LOL! God I love Godiva....
So, we get drinks - crown and seven for me, crown and coke for Other Half. We start wandering around, looking for people we know. We run in to The Wee General, who SQUEALS when she sees us. Big hugs, kisses, etc... She tells us where the food is and where the young people are. LOL!
So, Other Half gets some munchies, and we go outside. We've been to the house before, but we've never seen the backyard at night. Holy Merde. There's a giant, beautiful patio. Then a gorgeous pool with fountains. Then a Grecian Temple (where TWG and the Marquis de Sade got married) that over looks a lake. It's just stunning. All around the lake, there's other mansions. All night long, there were fireworks going off in every single direction. Other Half and I were in awe.
We take our drinks and go sit on the patio to watch the light show. One of my and TWG's work out partners, Ami, came over to say hi.
Ami: I had no idea you were so old.
Blondage: *bursts in to laughter* Yes dear, I'm an old lady. So is he. *points to Other Half*
Ami: He's not a lady. *cracks up* Seriously, I thought you were, like, our age (she and TWG are 25).
Blondage: Well, thank you, but no, I am 35 and the Old Fart I married is 34.
Other Half: *laughs and pinches me*
Bless this girl's heart. She was totally SMASHED. It was very flattering though.
The Wee General staggers over and sits down with us.
The Wee General: Whatcha drinking?
Blondage: Crown and seven, but I had five glasses of wine earlier. Woo hoo!
The Wee General: Ohhhhh reallllly?!?!?!? Been misbehaving, eh? *stern look* I am going to kick your ass so hard next week at the gym.
Blondage: Fuck. Why was I honest?
Other Half: *laughing his ass off* You're dead meat.
Blondage: *sighs*
We talk and drink some more. We all get progressively more intoxicated after a round of tequila shots. Ugh.
The Wee General: *slurring* I wanna ask you someshin'.
Blondage: *tries not to laugh* Ooooookay.
The Wee General: Do you guys have any God-shhildren?
Blondage: Other Half has a God-daughter who lives in New York, but I don't have any.
The Wee General: Don't tell hub I told you this already, but I want you to be my shhildren's god-parents.
Other Half: You're going to make her cry. *he squeezes my hand*
Blondage: *gasps* Oh wow.
The Wee General: We're working on our wills and I want my kids to go to you two if shomething ever happens to us.
Blondage: Oh wow. *voice quivers*
Other Half: Here it comes. *laughs*
The Wee General: I know you guys would love them like your own, and I don't want them to grow up with all this. *waves arms around and points to the mansion*
Other Half: 5. 4. 3. 2.....
Blondage: We already DO love them. *bursts in to tears*
Other Half: Lift off!
The Wee General: *grabs me and lays a big ass kiss on me*
I stop crying. We drink lots and lots and lots more.
The Wee General: Got a New Year's Resoluuuuuution yet?
Blondage: I wanted Other Half and me to share one, but he doesn't believe in those. He says why make 'em when you just break 'em two weeks later.
The Wee General: Well what is yours?
Blondage: Operation Knock-up.
The Wee General: *shrieks* You're going to be a Mom! You're going to be a Mom!
Blondage: *laughs* Well, hopefully I'll be knocked up by this time next year.
The Wee General: Are you going to practice tonight? *cracks up* Hub and I will sing encouraging songs for you. Oh! We could do cheers! I was a cheerleader ya know. We'll root you on!!!
She continues to babble on about wanting to "help" us. She finally staggers off.
Other Half and I look at each other and both start laughing.
Other Half: Did she just volunteer herself and her husband to be our fluffers?
Blondage: *laughs until she cries*
Midnight comes and goes. We drink lots of champagne, and stumble outside to watch more fireworks.
TWG staggers out to us again.
We talk and laugh some more.
We start to walk back towards the house and this pretty blonde girl that I had met a couple times walks up to TWG, tells her she's beautiful, grabs her and starts kissing her.
Other Half and I kind of freeze.....and STARE! LOL!
The girls stop kissing.
TWG turns to me and tells me that was the girl she told me about, the one she slept with last January. She told me about it the night she kissed ME.
Oh my.
Blondage: Sweetpea, can we go home and have sex now?
Other Half: *drags me out the door, barely letting me say goodbye to anyone*
We did one of my favorite positions last night.
I was on my side. He was on his knees, with one of his legs in between mine. Sort of a variation on doggy. When you're ready to just switch to doggy, the transition is easy. All I have to do is shift a bit on to my knees. You don't even lose penetration.
Yummy.
It was quite an interesting New Year's Eve. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
Thank you Sexploration! *curtsy* Very pleased to meet you!
Ahhhhh......Ti! A kindred spirit....*grin* I love that position too. It was sort of an accidental one for us a few months ago. We are quite fond of it now. Nice to meet another "Old Lady". *laughs and rolls eyes* I was just cracking up over that girl thinking I was ancient. She totally missed my sarcasm. Bless her drunk little heart! LOL!
Post a Comment