Friday, June 30, 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhh my head.......

I had such a great time with these people last night. I can't believe I thought I was the only perv that hung out at Acidman's site. Boy was I wrong! LMAO! You guys rule.

Am I the only one with a hangover?

Oi.

I wish I could remember who showed this to me last night. This isn't safe for work! LOL!


Do any of you pervs from last night still have that Panty Hampster link? Damn that was great.....

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, I didn't have enough wine in the house to end up with a hangoever, unfortunately. This was probably a good thing, I was SILLY enough with the bit 'o' wine I did have!

Anonymous said...

That video has been around a while and is still one of the funniest things I've seen on the net... I love it.

Adam Lawson said...

Blonde, I'm STILL there. ;) I'm like the energizer, here.

Unknown said...

The Famous NSFW Hedgehogs

Backdoor Slider said...

FUCK YOU!!! *smirks* LMAO I know I am thinking about your spam purse!!! LMFAO

Raggedy said...

Waves. Hello! It was so good to meet you yesterday. Raises hand as the guilty party who posted that link...I am glad you liked it. Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Blondage said...

Hiya Raggedy!!! I loved that video, and I loved meeting you! *hugs*

Tragic, LOL! Heading to your site to read about the carnage. Wooo!

B Slider, I KNEW you were going to love "Spam Purse"!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Thank you for posting that link Lisa. That thing makes me laugh just as hard today as it did last night!!!

Adam = insane. *giggling*

Fistandantlus, you've got to watch the panty hamster thing that Lisa linked to. Soooooo funny!!!!

Lisa, I am always silly, wine or no.

*grin*

I heart you guys...

MG said...

ok, so I've never seen the video before, I was roflmfao @ "why don't you go play hide and fuck yourself?"

Priceless.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

*giggles*...i acutally crawled out of bed before the fouth?? gawd!...emm...no hangover..nope..not me.

Got my new singletail in the mail today..had to answer the gotdayum door for the mail deliver guy...i think i skeerd him a lil.

Was a pleasure chit chatting with ya'll when the server would let me..*gives evil eye to the server*

Misty said...

Fuck the video, I've been fucking using the word fuck, to describe every fucking thing for fucking years...

:)

Anonymous said...

I had SO much fun!

I think I have a new addiction. You guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey kids. No hangover, the tranqs took care of that, and I had so much fun last night. Cured what was ailing me. So glad to meet you all. Thanks again for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, fuck the fuckin' fuckers.

Anonymous said...

Oh baby I'm thinking about your axe wound, thinking about your gash.

Unknown said...

Have you seen Adam's write up? It's over
here.
What a nut!

Suze said...

Wow, that makes me so proud to be British. LOL

Blondie... said...

Happy

Birrrrrthday

tooooooooooooooooooooo

you....

May I please be the first to say, excluding the dear quiet freak...

May I please give the birthday spanking?

;-)

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Anybody seen my spam purse? I seem to have lost it the other night....((still chuckling))

Blondage said...

Boy do I have some surfing to do today! LOL!!!

Libby, I can't stop laughing about the spam purse either!!!

Blondie, yes please! I live for spankings. *giggling like crazy* Thanks doll.

LOL Suze!!!! I do sooooo love my Brits....

Lisa, I am heading there next! LOL!

Og, I have listened to those hedgehogs every day so far. STILL has me laughing my ass off. LOL!

AAG, Damn skippy!!!

De, it was great meeting you too. I think I am addicted as well! LOL!

*flashes imp*

MG, soooo glad it made ya giggle! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

minge
Flange
Axe wound
Gash
Spam purse.

doo doo be doo doo

Oh yeah.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...