Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I can't think of anything better....

....than being made to beg for cock.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused...is there something better?

Unknown said...

Making someone beg for vagina? :)

LL said...

Ooo, Oooo, I wanna play! I know! It's hours and hours of oral. There's NOTHING better!!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Well, there's always being happy, as opposed to getting a "happy". Alas, I have done neither in too long. *sigh*

Easily Aroused said...

Your statement conjures up so many tantalising possibilities, EB...

~EA

Anonymous said...

I was born and raised in the deep south of Georgia. When I hear the word cock, I always think of a dick. I met some people that calls cock, pussy. What do you call a cock? Cat

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...