Yesterday...
B Slider: Want your birthday present?
eB: My birthday isn't for another WEEK!
B Slider: *pauses, grins impishly*
B Slider: Want your birthday present?
eB: No!!!! Not until my birthday! You always do this!!!
B Slider: *pauses*
eB: *waits for it*
B Slider: Want your birthday present?
eB: *laughing* No no NO!
B Slider: *sighs*
....about an hour later....
B Slider: Sooo......want your birthday present?
eB: Yarrrrrrrrgh!!!!
B Slider: Was that a yes or a no?
eB: Fine! Yes!!!!
B Slider: No, you can't have it yet. *laughs*
eB: Good! I don't want it yet anyways!
...after we got home from last night's concert...
B Slider: *leaping around the kitchen like he has ants in his pants*
eB: Oh man. Here we go.
B Slider: Want your birthday present? *still leaping and jumping*
eB: *laughing* Okay, okay Mr Impatient! Sheesh!!!!!
.....and eB opened a giant box.....and fell madly in love.......with a gorgeous, truly fabulous Coach purse.........
*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
I love you, my crazy man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Pictures?
I'll take one when I get home tonight. I didn't have time this morning before I left for work. :)
BS, is such a tease. I'll check back for the picture. ;)
Is he ever Suze. Is he ever. LOL!
Who the hell was that!!!!
When I find that crazy SOB, I kick his ass!!!!
Count in it!!!! *grins*
You're going to kick your own ass? I should sell tickets.
*cackling*
Can't wait to see the picture..
Happy early birthday...sounds like your birthday is around the same time as my daughter's. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Oooh Coach is yummy.... I'd dig a wallet to match my favorite bag. Be back later for the pics!!
You will probably get another present on your b'day :D
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Post a Comment