Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I didn't realize how sheer this material was until I saw the photographs.
Hello nipples!
*giggle*


45113638_202b79dc11
Love you Flowers! XOXOXOXOXOXO

37 comments:

LL said...

Yes, hello nipples!

Heeeeehehehe, take one without the top!!! You know, with maybe a toy wedged in between the boobies! *grin*

You so rock, sugar!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday and now I bound off to see if your hubby has fulfilled my request for nekkid ASS!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hello nipples indeed! Happy HNT.

Lee Ann said...

Oh, that is adorable, nipply and all!
Happy HNT!

Backdoor Slider said...

wow!! beautiful and it is not my nipples that are getting hard!!

Blondage said...

B Slider, you are ALWAYS hard. LOL!

lime said...

lovely. i want a cami like that! heheeh. HHNT

Danielle said...

very pretty, and you have the best lingerie. happy hnt.

Mark Leslie said...

I've started singing "Hello Nipples" to the Bare Naked Ladies song "Hello City" - Happy HNT!

Phain said...

How do I type out the letters that make up the sharp intake of breath I just took when I laid my eyes on your picture????? WOW! *~*happy hnt sugar*~*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, very hot. Love the sheer!

HHNT!

Blondie... said...

Hello...and hot...hot... HOT! You're just delicious you evil blonde you! ;-)

Happy HNT

Leesa said...

Very sexy! HHNT :)

paitl1 said...

hello nipples! they just want to play peek-a-boo. I see them (grin) Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

BKS said...

I love sheer and that pic is sheer sexy.

HHNT
BKS

lecram sinun said...

A sheer delight. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

extremely hot!!

HHNT

TJ said...

wow.

yeah, 'hello', nipples. allow me to introduce myself...

my name is TJ.


hhnt!

WDKY said...

Yeah... boobage! Happy HNT x

Anonymous said...

Cheers to sheers:-}

HHNT!

Suze said...

Well Hello! *tweak*

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay, nipples!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh titties mmm mmm good.

******

Andre said...

Nipples are what makes geting up in the morning worth it. If it weren't for nipples and sheer clothing, I might very just call it a day and stay in bed.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, ya know, we need to see a little more next week!

GNDTX

betchacantguesswho said...

Fabulous shot. And hello to you (two) too. =)Happy HNT!

Hypersonic said...

Halloooo babeeee. HHNT! Nice pic nice blog.

SCH said...

Very nice! I love see through tops! Happy HNT!!

Om said...

happy hnt .. very sexy girl!

MG said...

you've got the best lingerie and you're just too damn hot!

HHNT

AndyT13 said...

Hell-LO NURSE! HHNT!

Irishdiablo said...

WOO HOO, BOOBIES!!!! :-)

Bite Me said...

Is it considered gratuitous boobage on Thursday, if not, then thanks for the HNT boobage. :-) Hot!

Melissa said...

oooo great shot!

Ben said...

Brilliant HNT, you definitely have the goods.

Cheers

A Bronx Tale said...

very nice. some nice set you got too.

good for me for hnt.

Anonymous said...

You may not realize this but I am sucking on those titties right now, of course its in my mind but what the hell.

*****

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...