5 minutes ago....
Evil Blonde: *talking to her boss, sees Mr. Muscles heading her way, probably blushes*
Muscles: Hi!
Evil Blonde: *mumbles some sort of greeting, watches boss wander off, probably blushes more*
Muscles: Guess what?
Evil Blonde: *mumbles something like "what?", whilst turning majenta*
Muscles: My arms are 18 and 1/8 inches around now!
Evil Blonde: *eyes widen, stares at Muscles' arms*
Muscles: *flexes*
Evil Blonde: *fights off a purr*
Muscles: Ya know what else?
Evil Blonde: *definitely purring* Tell me!
Muscles: I am benching between 425-450 now!
Evil Blonde: *arches a brow* 'roids?!?!??!?!?!
Muscles: Hell no! It's all ME! *flexes dramatically* Wanna touch? *laughs and makes his pecs dance*
Evil Blonde: *sighs* You're evil, you know that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Haaaahahaha, he SO has your number, girl! You know he's gonna torment you all season, right? But at least you have something nice to look at. *grin*
Ooh, the possibilities for suspended sex. I just can’t help myself can I?
I wanna touch!
I wanna touch!
I also want to lick, suck and fuck him silly too!
He's yuuuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!
Tell Mr. Muscles when his penile girth equals his biceps he'll be someone to take seriously. Can't make love with your arms.
GNDTX
Lol I like you Girl Next Door!!!
Uh yeah, seriously as someone who does go to the gym and workout... dude, I am not telling people how much I f'n bench and how big my arms are. That's GAY. Seriously.
G - A - Y
I'm not joking.
Don't start growing facial hair.
Cat, I couldn't, even if I wanted to, which I DON'T! LOL!
SJR, I still can't get over his "I cried when the main kitty died in Cats" thing, but I don't think he's gay. He's too much of a ho-bag. :)
GND, damn you make me laugh.
Maeve, he is definitely fuckable. Ooops....did I say that out loud?
Suze....suspended?!?!?! Now THAT sounds like FUN!!!! Wooooo!!!!
LL, I know I know.
Post a Comment