Monday, June 12, 2006

Frustrated!

I have a "lingerie habit". I go shopping for new stuff every week.

Call it.....stress relief.

I went to Dillard's today. I always find yummy things there. I found some stuff that I was very excited about, and scampered off to the dressing room.

First, I tried on a red satin corset that I fell madly in love with (on the hanger).

Oh boy.

The tag said it was in my size, but I doubt that thing would even fit a pre-pubescent A-cup-wearing drag-queen. I tried to take a picture of it but it was a blurry mess. Yes, I was laughing that hard.

So.....I try on this cute little blue thing....it fits perfectly....I like it....but....have you noticed I have really really long hair? Well. As I was peeling this cute little thing off, my hair wraps around a tag and the material rolls up and I GOT STUCK!!!! It took me a half hour to untangle myself. I was a hair (ha!) away from calling out for help (scissors!!!!) when I FINALLY got myself unwound. Youch!

I ran out of time, and didn't buy anything! Lame! It was like having hot sex and not being allowed to cum!!! LAME!!!!
And now for some Gratuitous Boobage....

I love you my pretty pretty Flowers....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about time!

******

Anonymous said...

Thank You, love you too!

Backdoor Slider said...

LMAO only you *kisses*

MEEEEOOOOOWWW that loooks good on your but I would have loved to have seen the corset. Too bad it was blurry!

Anonymous said...

LOL...she said "Flowers"...

SJR said...

Uhhh, I'm sorry, did you say something? I seem to be distracted...

WDKY said...

I'd love to say I sympathise, but I'm too busy looking at the gratuitous boobage.

Suze said...

Evie, you little temptress. I'm loving the idea of the red satin corset. ;)

Anonymous said...

boobage is ALWAYS a good thing!!

LL said...

You're so adorkable!!

I really gotta buy myself some more lingerie too. I hate looking in my dresser drawers and not seeing anything shiny new and fancy.

Lovely pic, by the way. ;-)

Laura said...

I finally had approximately 8 inches taken off of my youngest locks. It was down below her waist and everytime she walked past the door, the door handle would reach out and grab&pull it. Not really, it would just get tangled in it alot.

I took you off my sidebar cause my little one likes to get on my blog and even though I love you to bits, she's a wee bit young to go exploring over here. So it's not a snub just did a little child proofing; but, I know where I can find you.

Easily Aroused said...

You look glorious, EB - naked, fully dressed, or any of the in-between stages.

As for you having hot sex and not being allowed to come ... Now you know that I'd *never* permit that to happen, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Looks good and a small waist also. Keep shopping for us and taking pictures, Cat

Anonymous said...

Ohh I like that, looks great.

Sorry about your hair mishap. I did that with my glasses on the weekend! I put them on top of my head but when I took them off my hair got all tangled up. Took me 10 minutes to get them off my head! LOL

C said...

Wow,... just WOW!
Okay, for my first visit I must compliment you,...

You have GOT to be one incredible gardner to have such LOVELY "flowers"!!!

And 'MMMmmmmmm!' the long hair is enough alone to make me have daydreams. :P Sorry it got caught though. I know it is a lot of trouble with getting caught, drying, tangling, etc., but long hair on a woman is just SO worth it when you consider the turn-on factor.

Nice blog! I'll be back for more. :D

Blondage said...

Hi LustDemon. Nice to meet you. Thank you for all the lovely compliments! *smooch*

Cowgirl, I have had that happen to me too! LOL!

Cat, thank you. I will, I promise! *grin*

EA, you wicked man.....*evil grin*

Alice, I would just die if a youngster was reading me! EEEek! I'm glad you took the link off! If I comment on your site, I'll comment under my real first name and I won't put a linkie up. *hugs*

LL, "adorkable"?!?!?! Wench! LOL!!!

Steve, I agree 100%. *wicked grin*

Suze, I am now determined to find a red corset. Mmmmmmmm......yummy.......

*pinches SJR*

*pinches Crutch*

*grins at B Slider*

*pinches Henbane*

*pelts asterisk man with olives and dashes off giggling*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...