If you are looking for HNT pics, scroll to the next post.... ;)
I love Wednesdays.
B Slider , aka hub, and I have fallen in to a routine that I really like.
* eat dinner and play with the dog
*choose props/lingerie/etc as HNT pic possibilities
*take mine first, fondle each other as we go
*make sweet love down by the fire *snicker*
*take his pics
*download pics, get our posts ready, surf other early bird HNT posters
You guys should hear us. My computer is in the den. He takes the lap top in to the living room. There is a wall dividing us that has a large window-like cut out. We are constantly talking back and forth. Chatter chatter chatter.
eB: Are you putting your ass on the internet again?
B Slider: Yes! Ha! Are you doing Gratuitous Boobage?
eB: Of course! Did you see Blondie's pic?
B Slider: Loved it!
eB: Heading to Shhhh now. *gasp* He's quitting damnit!
B Slider: That sucks. Crimson looks hawwwwwwt!
eB: I loved the white! I'm looking at Phain's lips now. *purrrr*
B Slider: Heck yeah! Did you see Os' mystery guest??? Wooo!!!
eB: I loved that red g-string.
B Slider: WHOA! Go check out Tragic!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm.....bubbles.......
Back and forth and back and forth, sending each other to various sites, for at least an hour, sometimes longer. It's a hoot.
I heart our little HNT routine. :)
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
goofballs, the two of ya!
so cute.
We're dorkalicious.
*giggling*
What I noticed was all the blogs that you mention are ones that I read also. They are popular! Happy HNT!
That is just too damn cute!
HHNT!
Love it...
I need to get me a man that will participate on all the levels like yours does! How awesome is that??
Lucky dorks...
;0) hehe
you have no idea how much I enjoyed this post.
seriously.
loved it.
still jealous though ;)
It wasn't that long ago that hub used to roll his eyes at the mention of my blog. Now I get texts during the day that ask me how many HNT comments he has. LMAO!!! It still amazes me.
*giggling*
Is there an unofficial contest to see who gets the most comments?
Not on my end Killdare, but I suspect there is one on his. LOL
Are you suggesting we men are always competitive, even on a subconscious level? How dare you! Okay, nevermind you're right, but still...... ;-)
how did this become about his "end" anyway?
oh wait, never mind, i know.
now...if we can just get all our faves to post "guess the weenie" pics...
Post a Comment