Friday, June 09, 2006

Run to you...

I heard "Run to you" by Bryan Adams in the car today. Last week I may not have paid much attention due to my vicodan induced haze. Now that I am thinking more clearly, when this song came on I immediately thought HA! Blahhhhhhhhhhhg post!



Have you ever really paid attention to the lyrics?

She say's her love for me would never die
But that'd change
if she ever finds out about you and I
oh - but her love is cold
It wouldn't hurt her if she didn't know cause...
When it gets too much - I need
to feel your touch

I'm gonna run to you
I'm gonna run to you
'cause when the feelin's right I'm gonna run all night
I'm gonna run to you

She's gotta heart if gold, she'd never let me down
But you're the one that turns me on
You keep me comin' round
I know her love is true
But it's so damn easy makin' love to you
I got my mind made up
I need to feel your touch
I'm gonna run to you....
He's in a relationship with someone who loves him, and I think he loves her....but the fire is gone. He doesn't want to hurt the other half, but is drawn to another woman sexually.

So I got to thinking...
I wonder how many people that describes in the blogosphere?
I see people bonding all around me. I find the intense bond that can form via electronic means fascinating. Some people don't quite understand it. When hub and I met via the internet 8 years ago it just wasn't done. We rarely told anyone the truth. You can't exactly spring "We met in a bondage chat room" on your conservative parents. *grin*

To get back to this Bryan Adams song....it got me thinking. Don't be frightened Flowers, I swear I am going somewhere.

Actually, I am going two different places.

Destination one -- is it just me or does it seem as if the blogosphere, or at least our pervy end of it, has basically morphed in to "My Space Lite"? I'm not saying this is a bad thing. If I was single, I'd be a blogo-ho. Well, ok, maybe not a HO... *giggling* ....but I would be meeting people for sure. That doesn't have much to do with the song I guess. Just something I was pondering.

Destination two -- The song. The song makes me sad but kinda turns me on at the same time. It might be Bryan Adams' voice and the memories I have associated with his music. *wicked grin* Hmmmm..... But back to the lyrics.... That overpowering, helpless against it chemistry.....ooomph. Have you felt it before? I sure as hell have. I'm lucky -- I married it.
I love you my pretty pretty flowers.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

MG said...

Double Damn It,
I'm so fucking jealous (as always)
and get out of my head...lol

seriously, the lyrics to that song are well, hot,
or, am I just really needing sex?
hmm...

MG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MG said...

wait, I'm really needing sex everyday... nm.

and, Blogger, fix your FUCKING SHIT.

Anonymous said...

Bryan was so hot in HS wasn't he? I miss that song myself.

I think the "cloud" does lend itself to non-public ( oops I almost wrote "pubic" ) meeting. It's fairly easy to meet and create some intimacy without a lot of fear of rejection. And, hey, you can be just about anyone one you want to be.

Actually meeting might be a little more tricky and scary. But it would be nice to meet a few of you out there clothes on or off!

GNDTX

Suze said...

On line we can be who we want to be without commitment.

Some people like to create a fantasy, others like to share. But we all enjoy the experience and the flirting of course. ;)

Backdoor Slider said...

HEY!!! Who did you meet online in a Bondage chat room ?!?!?!?!? *smirks*

And all I think about anymore when I hear Bryan Adams is the South Park quote:

Canadian Representative: Our government has apologized for Bryan Adams on numerous occasions!

LL said...

You know, I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Blondage said...

LL, yep.

B Slider, YOU! Goober. *giggling*

Suze, very well said. It is what you make of it. I love the flirting and the fantasy....Mmmmm......

GND, would love to meet you.....*grin*

MG, I think the lyrics are hot too. When that song came out I was a kid and had no clue what it was about. I liked it, but I didn't get. Now....ooomph. It turns me on.

*grin*

MG, come to Texas and I'll introduce you to "Muscles". He is smokin' hot. Ooomph.

Irishdiablo said...

I have yet to meet a blogger that I didn't know prior to blogging. Someday maybe. :-)

Anonymous said...

SensualKitten is right. It just happened. I NEVER thought someone could fall in love this way. But we did. We knew we had to meet to see if the live sparks were the same as the online ones. Once we met, the sparks just flew. My god , did they fly.... I love her unconditionally. She excites me, turns me on, makes me feel like a 12-year old in his first love. And the sex.....holy shit! I'll let SK tell you how many times she came in the three days we were together (we quit counting at 11...).

Anonymous said...

I wanted to emphasize...this isn't just about the sex. I love SensualKitten like no one I ever have. And she loves me. Hearing the smile in her voice when I call. Hearing the little giggle in her voice when we talk. She's my best friend, and I am hers. She knows she can tell me anything, ANYTHING, and I won't love her any less. THAT is what OUR online love affair is about.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...