Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ooomph.

Apologies for neglecting the blog lately. Real life hath temporarily intruded.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The nerve of it...(real life, that is)...
Hope to see you posting again real soon and I hope it's just regular joe real life stuff keeping you busy, nothing serious...
HUGS...

LL said...

SLACKER!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am very glad to see that you do have a life.

Backdoor Slider said...

Cartman: If some girl tried to kick my ass, I'd be like, 'Hey. Why don't you stop ... dressing me like a mailman ... uh, and making me dance for you ... while you go and ... smoke crack in your bedroom ... and have sex with ... some guy ... I don't even know. On my dad's bed.

Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking about?

Cartman: I'm just saying you're just a little wuss, that's all.

Slider: Now get your ass to writing woman!!!

*grins*

Blondage said...

My husband/The Slider = insane.

*giggling*

Catfish, I wouldn't go THAT far. heheheheheee

LL, go bake me a pie!!! LMFAO! I've only been slacking a weeeeee bit. *grin*

Lisa, just work. I'm doing great, just busy as heck! Ooomph.

Osbasso said...

Hate it when that happens. You should post a picture of your boobies at the top so we can look at those while we await your next post.

;-)

LL said...

I don't bake pie! I HAVE a pie, but I don't bake 'em. hehehe

Suze said...

Evie, I hope that means you're getting plenty. ;)

WDKY said...

What - there's a "real" life too? Why didn't someone tell me before?

Anonymous said...

Everyday I come back to see more of your tits and its always the same (albeit beauties as they are). C'mon get some new stuff here.


******

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...