Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gratuitous Boobage and some Sex Music for Saturday....

One of my readers asked me if they could see the original non-photo-shopped version of one of my HNT pics. I took it with my camera phone. I swear my skin isn't really grey. :) Here ya go!

I've loved this song since my college days....Front 242's "Headhunter"....



Great sex music......Lords of Acid "I sit on acid".....



Relax...when you want to cum......

5 comments:

Terri Madison said...

*smile* A nice 80's flashback!

Anonymous said...

Your avatar kicks ass, Terri.

Blondage Baby! Nice pic.

Anonymous said...

I also can't listen to "Relax" without having Zoolander flashbacks.

I learned the hardway that it's not the best movie to have on while making out. Apparently not everyone is appreciative of good humor as I am.

Go figure.

Jason said...

If you like that Lords of Acid song, listen to a song called "The Power is Mine" on the 'Our Little Secret' CD. I have a funny feeling you may like that.

Ben said...

Front 242, that definitely brings back memories. Nice pix.

Cheers

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...