Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I was doing all these crazy things with photo shop to these pictures of my husband and me making out, but I decided to just use the originals. I think they say enough on their own. ;)







And for those who are more interested in Gratuitous Boobage, here ya go!



45113638_202b79dc11


38 comments:

Backdoor Slider said...

HEY! Who is that guy ?!?!?!?!?





*grins* Great pics love the boobage *winks*

Blondage said...

It had better of been you, or else I have been a verrrrrrrry bad girl.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Sexy pics!

HHNT

Blondie... said...

Mmmmm that is my favorite kind of making out...


*sigh*

You know you're pics really make a person horny... don't you??

Always a fan of boobage too! hehehe

Happy HNT doll!

Anonymous said...

Yay for making out and yay for boobage.

Professor Fate said...

Yummy pictures. I agree that photoshop wasn't necessary.

Happy HNT

Mia said...

These are awesome. These pics turn me on more than the in-your-face pics. Thanks for NOT photoshopping them.

happy HNT!


M

Leesa said...

I love these...very sexy and romantic :) HHNT!

WDKY said...

Ah... true luuurrrve :-)

Happy HNT x

Byron said...

Sexy Pics EB


Happy HNT


xxx

B

Suze said...

Woo hoo, Happy Humping HNT to you both. ;)

Lurch Adams said...

it has a little something for everyone -- and BOOBIES for ME!!! Woo hoo.

HHNT

Lelly said...

Suh-weet and Sex-ay! :) HHNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Great series. Here's to making out! Happy HNT

Andre said...

Beautifully romantic kissing pics and then a shot of your tits??? Damn I love HNT!

betchacantguesswho said...

Splendid!! Sometimes no editing is the best editing.

Cosima said...

Very romantic... love it.

Happy HNT

MG said...

~sigh~
so, someone told me this morning to look at your pics, and well, from that moment on I can't seem to look at them without imagining, well... imagining...

damn,
once again,
I'm so fucking jealous...

those are great pictures, yeah, I felt it.
HHNT

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I got so wet looking at your HNT pictures...so incredibly hot!!! :)
*winks*
Happy HNT to you!!!
BIG HUGS and blows you a kiss
~padme

Pat said...

Very sensual pix. I think you should lose the nightie though.
;-)

JUnderCovers said...

Very hot stuff. Thanks for the gratuitous boobage, always appreciated.

Irishdiablo said...

I want to see YOU in your HNT pics, you and you alone, no offense to B slider, aka Hub, aka GH **grin**.

I want to see bitch flesh, not man flesh! Capice?

Rebecca said...

Holy Hell that is HOT!!

Love it!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

gratuitous boobage? never heard of that, but i love it. very sexy. HHNT!!!!!!

Aisha T. said...

Yup, no need for photoshop. Those were smokin' hot! Happy HNT

Cindy said...

Very very sensual. Love it!

A Bronx Tale said...

so that's how we do it.

HAPPY HNT!!!!!!!!!

Brown eyed girl said...

Very sexy! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

most excellent - two for one! happy hnt :).

m_o_o_nspells said...

You guys are awesome...love those makeout pics!
EB, I decided to take a lesson from you this week for my submission (no pun intended...this time!)... ;o)
HHNT!

Hope said...

Great pictures! Very sexy.

HHNT!

Mark Leslie said...

No photoshopping req'd - very sexy. Happy HNT!

Naughty K said...

Very erotic indeed my dear....I loved them all.
Happy HNT!!!

Take a peek at my HNT

Anonymous said...

Aww, you guys are so cute... and thanks for the gratuitous boobage! :)

HHNT

Lil Bit said...

Oh maaaaaaaan, luv the weight on me like that.
VERY sexy & romantic shots.
*sigh* Call me envious as hell over here. LOL

Happy Belated HNT! =)
ps. thx for the boobage. ;)

AndyT13 said...

You guys aree so cute! The family that surfs together lurfs together? OK I got nuttin. HHNT!

Shay said...

hehe
I'd recognise that freckly back anywhere! ^_^

You two look awesome together like that!
The lighting is sweet and sleepy.
hehe

Happy (b-lated) HNT!

Melissa said...

those are great shots!!!
& who said Married couples were boring?

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...