It is "high season" for what I do, and I am spending most of my time at my home away from home, my office. Luckily for me, B Slider is allowed to come hang out with me up here (yes, I am at work, again, as usual. LOL!). Otherwise I probably wouldn't get to see him until, like....October.
I've been diagnosed with something called "Shoulder Impingement Syndrome". Uhhhhmmmm....yeah. Ok. So....I am on different meds, heading for physical therapy, and I got a cortisone/steroid shot. UGH! Have you had one of those? It is, as my boss described so perfectly to me, like getting an injection from a hot glue gun filled with maple syrup. Yep, that is pretty much it. OUCH! In six weeks I go back in, and if I am not better, it is surgery time. Yippee.
No wildly creative sexual positions for me for a while. *pout*
I am still banned from the gym, hence the lack of posts about my sexy as hell neighbor/trainer, The Wee General. I suspect when I am finally allowed back in, the dynamic between us will be quite....uhm.....different than before. She took a dive in to religious fanatacism, and just told me a couple days ago she managed to finally take her husband with her. *double pout*
As promised, a bit of Gratuitous Boobage for Sunday....mmmm....

I heart you, my pretty pretty flowers...
6 comments:
Wish you well and hope it's not too painful. Get through this and you'll be back, badder than before.
You've got the prettiest clevage!
Be careful of the bible thumpers, can be scary.
I was beginning to think you were dead. Gald I was wrong.
GNDTX
Maybe the religious fanatacism is a phase. Perhaps she can dress up as the naughty nun.
Thanks Jason. I'm sure I'll be fine. :)
Thank you Maeve! I agree - bible thumpers are, indeed, quite scary. TWG is trying to "save" me right now and it is driving me effing nuts.
Sidestand, yes, I am posting them just to tease you. *grin*
GND, I'm alive and mostly well. *grin*
Killdare, that idea is hysterical!
SgtSmartass, OUCH! I'd rather have a root canal too!
Hurts like a bitch eh!? I am suposed to be going to physio therapy for my shoulder but haven't gone yet. My son has surgery in a month so I need to save money for that. Once he's taken care of then it's my turn! The site sure is right about it flaring up at night! I wake up screaming in pain at night!
Hope you start feeling better soon, and love the clevage!
Post a Comment