Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!


Snuggling on top of my Other Half ;)


B. Slider, aka my Other Half, was being soooo sweet, letting me crawl all over him and take HNT pictures...and then he demanded a blow job as payment. LOL! He can't stay "sweet" for long.....LMAO!!!! I did rather enjoy the payback though. *grin*


And now for a bit of gratuitous boobage:


45113638_202b79dc11

30 comments:

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Nice pics, Evie.

Backdoor Slider said...

mmmmmMMMmm I really like those pics *grins* almost as much as I liked the payment *winks*

lecram sinun said...

Delicious. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. They always want something in return, don't they!!!! They don't realize we probably like it more than them sometimes!

Blondie... said...

Sheesh... Men and their demands... hehehe

Lovely pics as usual babe. Happy HNT you sexy gal!

Lee Ann said...

Oh, now that looks like fun! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMmmmmmm ... cozy

HHNT

Anonymous said...

oh
... yeah ...

I just don't come here often enough....

happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Sexxxy!!!
Happy HNT!!!

Leesa said...

Oh I love it....especially the top one! HHNT :)

Aisha T. said...

But are you surprised? *grin* Nice pics! Happy HNT

Robyn said...

Very lovely.. I like the first one the best.

Sassy said...

Hot! Happy HNT!

Wenchy said...

Gotta LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

Can't say I blame him. Great and loving shots.

HHNT!

Suze said...

Evie, those shots are just beautiful they capture the moment before release wonderfully.

Happy HNT to both of you ;)

Andre said...

Can't blame him. You can crall all over me and then suck my dick too if you want.

Andre said...

Sorry that was so crass... it was meant to be funny, but in hind-sight I think it was just crass.

betchacantguesswho said...

Great pics! And who don't love gratuitous boobage? Happy HNT!

MG said...

that first pic is hot...

and reading the post before it loaded, well,
yeah, damn hot.

HHNT

AndyT13 said...

Yep the consensus is in and we all agree that's a big turn on. :-) HHNT!

WDKY said...

Wow! Lucky, lucky...

Thanks for the boobage, which is always welcome. And Happy HNT x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, thats what Im talking about, some nice looking tits, just picture me sucking on them.

******

Erin M said...

Nice shot, I hope you set forth some demands of your own. Happy HNT

Melissa said...

those pics look so cozy hot!
And gee.. what a rough payment to have to suffer thru I'm sure..
lol

happy hnt you two!


k, blogger is reallly pissing me off trying to post a comment!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Awesome! Happy HNT

Phain said...

yummy.... *~*happy hnt*~*

Oreos said...

nice poses... happy hnt!

Shon Richards said...

Blowjob+boobs= Awesome HNT

Rebecca said...

Gratuitous boobage is so underrated... :D

HBHNT!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...