About a year ago when I started my blog (it was called Perverted Something-er-other then), I never really intended to do much with it. I wrote this silly post about wanting to spank Tucker Carlson that my favorite Straight White Guy linked to, which was then picked up and linked by the Mighty Acidic Man . BOOM! Instant blog audience, my first Acidbath. So I thought, wow, I guess I should write or something. So I did......and almost a year and 65,000 hits later, I am still going, and I owe him so much...
I've met the most wonderful people through the various links Rob put up on his site to me. I am so glad I thanked him repeatedly. Thank god I did that.
Rest in peace Acidman.
- - - - -
Sites with tributes -
Rob's girls: Livey , Lil Toni and LL
Rob's Blogdaughter: Lisa's Lemons and Lollipops
Eric
Elisson
Bane
Laughing Wolf
Shadowscope
You Bitch
Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
Castle Arrrrrrgh
Gay Orbit
Hog on Ice
Kim du Toit
La Shawn Barber
The Smallest Minority
Velociman
Trackbacks to more tributes
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
damn.....
Sorry to hear that.
ouch...
oh, tomorrow is plug your blog day at onward ho...so please...plug yours..every sexy one I like I am linking to.
I already like yours. BANG! *tips texan hat*
... he is greatly missed... it just doesn't seem real somehow.....
Sadly, I didn't know him but the tributes to him are wonderful.
Thank you honey. You know what for. Love ya.
Love you Livey.
Thank you all for commenting.
I just miss him to pieces and keep waiting to see Rob Smith on my caller i.d.:(
His friend "Willy" called this morning, and it freaked me the fuck out! (Same area code)
The man could piss me off when he was being hard headed, but he could also make me laff till I thought I'd puke.
Thanks for linkin' me sugah.
That You Bitch post was THE BEST! Man oh man, what a tribute and what a brilliant piece of writing that Rob woulda LOVED.
Thanks, hon, for calling us "his girls." Made me sad, but brought a smile to my face too cuz he would have SHIT thinkin' about us Witches of Eastwick Wimmens gathered round as a gaggle (all conniving 'n shit).
Post a Comment