Blondie's Waiting for faith Fellow HNT-er, fellow Texan, fellow blonde - what's not to like? *grin* I heart her HNT's. She always puts a lot of thought in to her pics and the wonderfully moving words that accompany them.
DH Spicy This is a great place to find new naughty blogs. Woo hoo!
Girl next door TX Another cute as a button fellow Texan who writes erotica...
Grrl dreamz Tragic is cool as hell. Her writing is lovely. She will definitely take you to another place. *melt*
John and Jane Doe I found this one via my Other Half (aka B Slider). Definitely a couple I would hang out with in r/l.
Journey to the darkside This one is hard describe. Luckily, the couple who writes it did it for me in their blog title. *grin* It is a "Star Wars themed erotic spanking, sex, and domestic discipline blog". Everytime I go there I grin from ear to ear. I heart this one.
Le chat qui a peur Le chat is adorable. I am fascinated by her lips. *purrrrrr*
Married man's fuck toy One of my favorite BDSM blogs. This one always turns me on and gives me wicked ideas. *grin*
My bottom smarts You know how I feel about spankings, right? This blog is another one that makes my pants very happy. There's lots of good "how to" info to be found there for the curious.
My inner hell Scorching hot. Seriously flowers. SCORCHING.
Sidestand's Wandering mind A very nice fellow from South Africa. He likes my breasts a lot. *grin*
Slave must obey BDSM themed stories and erotica. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy! A girl after my own heart for sure. *grin*
Swinging in Michigan I just found this couple today and I am hooked!
Tara Tainton Her erotica is extraordinary. Go visit and worship.
Visions of Crimson Her HNT pics are so hot they burn my eyes.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Evie,
Very nice... Thanks for the link, and right back atcha!
Hugs,
Bonnie
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
You're so damned sweet! I will have to do an HNT just for you... Any requests? ;-) I might comply. hehe
Um, maybe something just a little naughty to appeal to a spanko's sensibilities? 8D
Bonnie
Wow, you give good review. You are so right on on so many. Visions of Crimson is more likely to incinerate my eyes than just burn them.
Thanks so much for the link, honey. You are a doll! Hope you feel better and get some rest soon.
GNDTX
Thanks for the link and mention of my blog. I really enjoy yours too. I will mention your blog today in my blog post. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Well, color me flattered ;) Thanks so much, from another fellow texan!
Post a Comment