Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday...

Toe Porn for Acidman...






45113638_202b79dc11
I heart you Rob.....damnit. RIP.

33 comments:

Brown eyed girl said...

Sexy and it looks so cozy!
Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Ahhh soapy and sexy! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

That's the third foot including mine making an appearance. Happy HNT

S said...

Hee hee too cute! HHNT

Blondie... said...

Ah, may he rest in peace...

I'll lust after those sexy toes for him!

>:o) hehehe

Happy HNT babe, sorry if broke the somber tone...

lime said...

such pretty feet. HHNT

Blondage said...

Blondie Darlin', I need to lighten up.

*hugs*

Thank you.

*big cheesy grin*

The Lily said...

*giggles* toe porn. Funny. :)

HHNT!

Phain said...

I *finally* have a bubble-worthy bath tub (with room for two!) - I may have to borrow this idea when I'm lucky enough to have a buddy in my tub ;)

*~*happy hnt*~*

Anonymous said...

I want *MY* own porn day.

Hrmph.

:D Hi, babe!

Robin Alexa said...

I did not know Rob, but I am sorry for everyone that did.

Debi said...

Happy HHNT!

Leesa said...

Yes..RIP acidman.... great tribute to him too! HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Great pic! Squeaky clean and suck-able toes.... Happy HNT

Shay said...

Ooh!
That looks like a lovely bubble bath! ^_^

Happy HNT!

Wenchy said...

Looks so nice... I need some bath time like THAT!

Backdoor Slider said...

you sure do have purty feet *grins*

HHNT

Suze said...

Evie, stay right there. I'll do your back and your...

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

WDKY said...

Mmmmmm. I'm getting in, so don't you dare move!

Happy HNT x

Unknown said...

He would've loved it EB...

Anonymous said...

you're just hot from tip to toe. yummmmmmy HNT. ty for sharing hon.

A Bronx Tale said...

looks very nice and relaxing.

HHNT!!!

MG said...

you have great feet too,
you are definitely a complete package ;)
HHNT

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Evie! Rob would have loved it.

AndyT13 said...

HEEHEE! Awesome! RIP Rob...

Backdoor Slider said...

HEY!! WHose that other girl in tub and how come I wasn't invited!! *smirks*

Naughty K said...

Thats a very erotic pict and what cute toes.
Happy HNT!!!
Tits -n- Toast

Anonymous said...

The feet need to look more blue, and the toenails need to be cyanotic, as well.

And maybe a razor blade on the edge of the tub, and some scarlet splatter here and there.

It's a theme thing...

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT! Love your photos. Cute toes...
BIG HUGS
~padme

LL said...

Fuck, Bane, you had me choking on my coffee this morning. What is wrong with you?!? Oh wait, that comment is from last night...the Jack was making you quite wicked, huh?

EB, LOVE them piggies. And I'm glad the Cranky Cracker got to see them before he died because I remember he was quite tickled with that original post.

Blondage said...

Bane, you are a bad bad man. I love that about you. *giggling*

m_o_o_nspells said...

Pretty tootses, toots! ;o)

HBelatedHNT!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Digital photo printing services online Depakote shelf life 3d hologram projector Mohawk area rugs anshan tenuate dixie kitchen + evanston illinois auto insurance for businesses loss obesity surgery toronto weight Essex middle school dress code Lamictal+and+alcohol Valium vs ativan who makes ativan Phendimetrazine no prescription on line Proactiv in australia Contact+lenses+coloured http://www.phone-headsets-6.info/drugtestandativan.html Channel bank card government home improvement loan pennsylvania Ativan monthly cost

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...