Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
OMFG that is just so bad it is f-ing hilarious :))
You have lost your mind posting something like this! I saw that guy's ASS for God's sake. No one should have to be exposed to an ass like that!!
Wow, what talent. This version is far better than the original. I didn't like Bonny Tyler at all. :D
Crazy ass Norweigians. LOL!
The band is called Hurra Torpedo. The kitchen appliances just KILL me! LOL!
Wow, this was painful to watch, I think I had a grimace on my face that equaled the most painful shit anyone could ever take.
Wow. Just wow. It was like watching someone drive an icepick into their eye. It hurts just watching it but you can't stop. No wait, it was like someone driving an icepick into my EAR and into my BRAIN and not being able to stop. Now, as soon as the seizures stop I'll slowly make my way back to the gratuitous boobage and hopefully recover completely.
Oh don't be such babies.
*verrrrrrrrrrrrrry evil laugh*
Post a Comment