This and that.....
Had a hysterical email conversation with my r/l best friend Cougar and SJR this morning about nicknames. I think SJR is going to turn it in to a blog post. Be on the look out for that. I am still LMAO about it.
This chick totally rules.
I'm working on a special HNT for Roy this week. *grin*
Muscles sent me an email that said, and I quote, "i cant weight". Oi.
Rob Zombie fans are scary.
I'm horny as hell.
...and lastly, my Tuesday Theme Song....."Where is my mind" by Pixies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
13 comments:
"Rob Zombie fans are scary"
Hey now! Watch what you say about my sweet boy! LMAO!!!!
Oh, and muscles just needs to keep his yapper shut and quit writing. Lord.
Cougar, I am still laughing my ass off over that little story of YOU running from Muscles for once.....
*flex*
LOL!!!!!!
Must not look at him....must not look at him.....
Pecs jumping up and down....last thing I remember is him grabbing me....he was so sweaty I slipped right out! LOL
That "pec dancing" move of his is evil. EVIL I say!
Awwwwwww!!! You are so sweet!!! Hehe!
cougar, i think we need a guest post about that. whaddaya say folks? *looks around room encouragingly* ;)
"i cant weight"
omg that is so corny.
i'll be impressed when i see a pic of "little muscles"
Wanted to stop in at your blog and say hello. Thanks for your comment on my blog. ;)
Hope your doing ok...
BIG HUGS
~padme
Tragic, I am sooooooo in! Let's go! *grin*
*hugs Padme* Happy Blogiversary Sugar!
Alix, bless his heart, he should stick to flexing.
TG, no I'm not. I'm dark and mysterious. DARK AND MYSTERIOUS.
*giggling*
!!!!!!!!!!!
Am so excited.
You are my santa claus of bondage :)
Ahh, "you can dance if you want to" and "hari kari oke"... Hmmm, is it possible to "hari kari oke" to Safety Dance by Men Without Hats? The irony of it all does appeal to me though. Cute.
ohhhhhh EVIIIIEEEEEE....check your EVIL MAIL!!!!
the gmail or something
or just email me, damn.
did you realize everytime you post a comment on my blog I have to stare at your profile picture for a good 2 or three minutes?? Lickable. Yes. Very.
Sigh..what a lucky hubbie. hey wait...texas....texas threesome...I mean, er, I was just going to take care of a situation....email me about the fun happenings!!!!
Hey, I'm a zombie fan. At the last show I think I was the only one who didn't have any makeup and had the shortest haircut.
Post a Comment