*drools* awesome pics again. I can't wait to get into to bed and break it in *grins* Yep they say you have to walk around and roll over it to help break it in *smirks*
I am loving the idea of jumping up and down on it like a trampoline.Though...with our luck, we'll break bones. hehehehheeePerhaps we should just stick to rockin' and rollin' it.;)
That bed will definitely be tested tonight...hehehehe*sigh*Happy HNT sexy babe! ((your hair is very fab!))
Can I watch y'all play?
You are delicious!!!
Nice!I love a comfy bed :)HHNT!
You teasing little minx. It took me a minute to figure the pictures out.Happy HNT
I just love my bed too! Good beds rock!HHNT
Oh, yes! Room for me there?Happy HNT!
looks like I could fit... I am little...-spitfire ;-)
Well, don't break anything!
Evie, move over and turn the light on. You little hottie!Happy HNT sweetie ;)
I can tell the two of you will have so much fun :)Happy HNT!
EB? Bslider? Scootch over and make room for a 3rd....you know what I want... MEOW! *~*Happy HNT*~*
Nothing like a new bed. In more ways than one.Happy HNT x
we will definitely need to see more pics of the new bed you know ;)HHNT
yes i agree. more pics of the new bed in use please.HAPPY HNT! :)
Lee Ann gave me an idea. Party on Evie's new bed. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
The pictures are too damn dark, can't see a fucking thing, Cat
had to get a second look at that bed, evie ;-)
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
20 comments:
*drools* awesome pics again. I can't wait to get into to bed and break it in *grins*
Yep they say you have to walk around and roll over it to help break it in *smirks*
I am loving the idea of jumping up and down on it like a trampoline.
Though...with our luck, we'll break bones. hehehehheee
Perhaps we should just stick to rockin' and rollin' it.
;)
That bed will definitely be tested tonight...
hehehehe
*sigh*
Happy HNT sexy babe!
((your hair is very fab!))
Can I watch y'all play?
You are delicious!!!
Nice!
I love a comfy bed :)
HHNT!
You teasing little minx. It took me a minute to figure the pictures out.
Happy HNT
I just love my bed too! Good beds rock!
HHNT
Oh, yes! Room for me there?
Happy HNT!
looks like I could fit... I am little...
-spitfire ;-)
Well, don't break anything!
Evie, move over and turn the light on. You little hottie!
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
I can tell the two of you will have so much fun :)
Happy HNT!
EB? Bslider? Scootch over and make room for a 3rd....you know what I want... MEOW! *~*Happy HNT*~*
Nothing like a new bed. In more ways than one.
Happy HNT x
we will definitely need to see more pics of the new bed you know ;)
HHNT
yes i agree. more pics of the new bed in use please.
HAPPY HNT!
:)
Lee Ann gave me an idea. Party on Evie's new bed. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
The pictures are too damn dark, can't see a fucking thing, Cat
had to get a second look at that bed, evie ;-)
Post a Comment