Oh damn!
Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lollipop. Lollipop!!!EB - "Hey Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"Mr. Owl - "Fuck the lollipop, I want to know how many licks it takes to get to your rich, creamy center you sexy ass bitch!":-)
Nice lipps
Oh my.. oh my... oh my! Cheers and Happy HNT!
mmmMMMmmmm your oral fixations *grins* great pics!HHNT
ID, ROFLMAO!! You SLAY me.Girl, lovely mouth as usual. Of course, I've been lucky enough to see the whole face and it's just gorgeous. Heart you.I'm tired.And going to bed.
*drool*happy hnt sexy!
My lollipop has a surpise in the center, but only if you are very good.Happy HNT
Oh, now I am developing an oral fixation!HHNT
Very nice hnt!
Yeow! Sexy as always. HHNT
Whoa girl, can i trade spots with that lolipop????HHNT!
Hey! HAPPY HNT!I wanna lick!
Those pics really take me places. Nice, sexy places.HHNT!
Damn! they're hot shots, you can give me oral anytime you like.Happy HNT sweetie ;)
can you fix mine too?HHNT
That's hot enough to feed MY oral fixation. Happy HNT!
Sexy yet cute at the same time...a killer combo! ;o)HHNT!
how many licks to the middle where the creamy stuff lies, hapy HNT
you have gorgeous lips...man quiet is sooooo lucky... yowsa! There are some HNTs that make the slightly bisexual person come out of me...damn.
hmmmmmmm...lucky sucker! HHNT
WOW...yummy photo!! Happy HNT!!BIG HUGSand a wink~padme
That lolly has nothin on me! HHNT!@ :-)
you make it seem so erotic!
Love the pics EB. Especially the middle one. The lolli is in the deepest (of course), your face is the most visible (bonus), and I love the adorable tapered cheeks and chin. Drool...
Oomph. G, you made me all fluttery!
Fluttery? I'll consider that a job well done! Did you know that I'd a workaholic and do lots of overtime??? :)
*blink*Oh my.*pant*
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
28 comments:
Oh damn!
Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lollipop. Lollipop!!!
EB - "Hey Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"
Mr. Owl - "Fuck the lollipop, I want to know how many licks it takes to get to your rich, creamy center you sexy ass bitch!"
:-)
Nice lipps
Oh my.. oh my... oh my! Cheers and Happy HNT!
mmmMMMmmmm your oral fixations *grins* great pics!
HHNT
ID, ROFLMAO!! You SLAY me.
Girl, lovely mouth as usual. Of course, I've been lucky enough to see the whole face and it's just gorgeous.
Heart you.
I'm tired.
And going to bed.
*drool*
happy hnt sexy!
My lollipop has a surpise in the center, but only if you are very good.
Happy HNT
Oh, now I am developing an oral fixation!
HHNT
Very nice hnt!
Yeow! Sexy as always. HHNT
Whoa girl, can i trade spots with that lolipop????
HHNT!
Hey! HAPPY HNT!
I wanna lick!
Those pics really take me places. Nice, sexy places.
HHNT!
Damn! they're hot shots, you can give me oral anytime you like.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
can you fix mine too?
HHNT
That's hot enough to feed MY oral fixation.
Happy HNT!
Sexy yet cute at the same time...a killer combo! ;o)
HHNT!
how many licks to the middle where the creamy stuff lies, hapy HNT
you have gorgeous lips...man quiet is sooooo lucky... yowsa! There are some HNTs that make the slightly bisexual person come out of me...damn.
hmmmmmmm...lucky sucker! HHNT
WOW...yummy photo!! Happy HNT!!
BIG HUGS
and a wink
~padme
That lolly has nothin on me! HHNT!@ :-)
you make it seem so erotic!
Love the pics EB. Especially the middle one. The lolli is in the deepest (of course), your face is the most visible (bonus), and I love the adorable tapered cheeks and chin. Drool...
Oomph. G, you made me all fluttery!
Fluttery? I'll consider that a job well done! Did you know that I'd a workaholic and do lots of overtime??? :)
*blink*
Oh my.
*pant*
Post a Comment