Satisfying my oral fixation a bit....
Fuck you Tiger Direct, for your horrible customer service that drove my dear friend LL bat-shit crazy all week.Ahhhhhh..... I feel much better now.
*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Fuck you Tiger Direct, for your horrible customer service that drove my dear friend LL bat-shit crazy all week.Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
9 comments:
nice one Evie!! head on over..I thanked you in a certain post...
And I love your oral pics!
Ooooo, thanks hon!! Yeah, them bastards pissed me off royally, but at least I got the shipping costs back. Not without a lot of bitchin', but in the end, they did refund it.
If I wasn't doing Question Friday, I'd do the Fuck You Friday thing too. LOL!!
Oh, and there's a topic more appropriate to THIS site in QF. Remember when you used to have the Position of the Week? *grin*
ummmm..... yeah.
that's a GREAT fuck you!
sucks to be plagued with such an affliction...
I so "feel" your pain,
lmao...
Thanks for playing with us, I'll look forward to you playing with us again ;)
Have a GREAT FUCKING weekend, or as I sometimes say, a great weekend FUCKING...
Now why haven't I thougt of that pic yet? LOVE IT! Have a wonderful FUCKING weekend!!!
wow thats a hot fuck you ..
wow..
Great Fuck You Friday!!
Ooooooo, I wish I had a camera so I could add my pic to yours cuz them assholes double billed my credit card!
ROFLMAO!
Great post.
Got any lady friends in the Oklahoma City Area?
email me if ya do, don't have time to hit your site very often.
Post a Comment