A couple weeks ago, she called me over to drink with her. She'd had a rough day and hates to drink alone. Mmmmmm....... Lucky me.
We sit on the floor, and she challenges me to a game of quarters.
Not the smartest move on my part -- I have ALWAYS sucked ass at quarters.
I kept losing, but she drank shots with me anyways. The girl was "in a mood".
VERY Lucky me.
TWG: I like your lip gloss.
eB: Me too. It tastes like Dreamsicles.
TWG: *reaches across the floor and slowwwwwwly runs her index finger across my lower lip*
eB: *sits in stunned silence, watching TWG suck on her index finger and moan*
TWG: Mmmmmm.....tastes good.
eB: *blink*
We do another round of quarters, which, of course, I lose.
eB: I can't feel my fingers or toes.
TWG: Nooooo?
eB: *laughs* Nope! DRUNK!
TWG: *takes a flying leap, and POUNCES*
I am knocked to the floor. She pins me. The girl is STRONG. She leans forward and licks my lower lip, making all these cute little "mmmmm mmmmmm yummy" noises. I am laying there, stunned and at her mercy.....and the wench begins TICKLING me whilst sucking hard on my lower lip.
OMG.
I begin howling, laughing uncontrollably.....and about 30 seconds later, we hear her two year old crying.
She leaps up giggling, tells me to "stay", and goes to comfort him.
I am laying there, staring at the ceiling, feeling as if I have been shot with a stun gun.
I hear footsteps and assume it is her.
WRONG.
I look up and see her husband standing over me, hands on his hips, shaking his head at me and laughing.
eB: *squeaks out a hello*
TWG's Husband: Hiya Evie! Been making out with my wife again?
eB: ...............
After I picked my jaw off the floor, I pretty much RAN home despite being completely merde-faced. He tried to talk me in to staying, which I found rather interesting.....but I am not in to him. Just HER.
So FUCK YOU TWG's Husband, for derailing........whatever was about to happen.
*growl*
eB: *sits in stunned silence, watching TWG suck on her index finger and moan*
TWG: Mmmmmm.....tastes good.
eB: *blink*
We do another round of quarters, which, of course, I lose.
eB: I can't feel my fingers or toes.
TWG: Nooooo?
eB: *laughs* Nope! DRUNK!
TWG: *takes a flying leap, and POUNCES*
I am knocked to the floor. She pins me. The girl is STRONG. She leans forward and licks my lower lip, making all these cute little "mmmmm mmmmmm yummy" noises. I am laying there, stunned and at her mercy.....and the wench begins TICKLING me whilst sucking hard on my lower lip.
OMG.
I begin howling, laughing uncontrollably.....and about 30 seconds later, we hear her two year old crying.
She leaps up giggling, tells me to "stay", and goes to comfort him.
I am laying there, staring at the ceiling, feeling as if I have been shot with a stun gun.
I hear footsteps and assume it is her.
WRONG.
I look up and see her husband standing over me, hands on his hips, shaking his head at me and laughing.
eB: *squeaks out a hello*
TWG's Husband: Hiya Evie! Been making out with my wife again?
eB: ...............
After I picked my jaw off the floor, I pretty much RAN home despite being completely merde-faced. He tried to talk me in to staying, which I found rather interesting.....but I am not in to him. Just HER.
So FUCK YOU TWG's Husband, for derailing........whatever was about to happen.
*growl*
Please visit the creators of FUF, MG and Tequila Girl, and say hi!


16 comments:
it's just like waking up from a dream just as you're about to get to the good part!
*whimper*
Yes, it really was.
Grrrrrr.
Looks like a movie late at night then right when the good part happens the power goes out.
***DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, forgot to mention, if he had any brains he'd have stayed out of sight.
I just got here and I'm turned on already...
Uhm yeah, that's better than my Fuck You. :-) Happy Fucking Friday!
WOW! Just like a man to screw things up! Hehe!
Have a FUCKING great weekend!
Creamsicles? really?
hmmmm....
As always, your flip off pic rocks....
I love it...
but we know that right? ;)
Have a great day, and hey.... next time only agree to play if he's out ;)
MG, I forgot to explain where the husband was. He had been at work. He basically came home and busted us. Me. Oi. LOL! And yes, it tastes like creamsicles. I lurrrrrrrrrve it.
TG, isn't that the truth!!! LMAO!!!
Biteme, your Fuck You Friday kicks ass doll. *grin*
Seether, welcome to my pervy corner!
Jason, yes, it did feel like a power outtage. LOL!
Happy Fuck you Friday everyone...
MG, I forgot to explain where the husband was. He had been at work. He basically came home and busted us. Me. Oi. LOL! And yes, it tastes like creamsicles. I lurrrrrrrrrve it.
TG, isn't that the truth!!! LMAO!!!
Biteme, your Fuck You Friday kicks ass doll. *grin*
Seether, welcome to my pervy corner!
Jason, yes, it did feel like a power outtage. LOL!
Happy Fuck you Friday everyone...
heh too bad for husband!!! nice pic :)
heh too bad for husband!!! nice pic :)
Hahahaha... Ohhh damn... Can't stop laughing... Poor thing. Awesome FYF though. Too bad you didn't get a Fuck Her Friday though. Best wishes for better luck in the future.
I've been wondering though- is her hubby still going at her 5 times a day to keep her tired out? If so, it apparently isn't working.
G, she started student teaching, so he doesn't go home for nooners anymore. She told me they are still averaging 2-3 times a day. He definitely keeps her busy.
She just found out the guy she got busted on used to be a LaBare dancer! *grin* She kept wailing "A STRIPPER! He was a fucking STRIPPER!". LOL! I don't think she is as impressed with him as she used to be.
He is in this month's "Muscle and Fitness" magazine though. Ooomph.
SJR, thank you. SJR, thank you.
OOooo....I kinda like doing things twice.
Tragic, definitely deja vu! LMAO!
Have a great weekend kids!
Sorry to hear that, and even sorrier that you didn't have a camcorder handy. lol
Oh man.... I was all hot and bothered too!!! To be continued I hope.
Post a Comment