Monday, August 07, 2006

Wow.

I am sitting here pondering getting a tattoo or a naughty piercing.

This is odd, because I am totally needle phobic.

Hmmmmm..........

9 comments:

Pat said...

Either way will there be a forthcoming picture?

LL said...

Oooooooooo, DO IT!!!

But think long and hard about the tat and exactly what you want PERMANENTLY.

The piercing thing is good. *grin*

Desert Cat said...

Mmm...where? Will it involve fine silken cords?

Blondie... said...

I can't fathom the thought of a piercing but I have a tat picked out for whenever I finally get over my commitment phobia... lol

Anonymous said...

lol at blondie. Evil come shout out kitten...belly perhaps? I have cute inner ear ones. Cool Texas song playing.

*spanks evilicious*

Blondage said...

Mel....MmMmmmmmm...a spanking from a hot chick.....I feel so tingly.

Blondie, today I am leaning towards a tat. I wish I was brave enough to get a piercing, but....

Jef, I am curious about the intensifying aspect as well. My orgasms are already intense though.Anything more might just kill me, but what a way to go...

Desert Cat.....*purrrrrrrrrrrr*....

LL, if I do a tat it will be small and easy to cover up. Hub wants an arm band around his bicep.

Killdare, probably so, being that I am such a frikkin exhibitionist. *grin*

shagnasty said...

Go for both. Either way the Tatt will hurt more though.

Anonymous said...

Go for the tatt. Women with tattoos are extra hot.

The only time it ever hurt getting my tatts was when the needle hit close to bone in my shin. Otherwise it is just...annoying and kinda burning...like a sunburn. Placement is everything for coverup and pain. Your mileage may vary.

Hujonwi said...

Do ya know any ladies that live in the Oklahoma City area?

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...