It is just way too frikking hot to have hair down to one's waist. I am tempted to whack it!
Two days off in a row.
ON A WEEKEND.
Miraculous!!!
*happy sigh*
I'm all caught up on sleep....we saw a movie.....went out to breakfast.....and bought a spiffy new matresse (a tempur-pedic! Yeeehaw!) that arrives Wednesday night.
I. Am. Psyched.
I am having an issue though. I am limping. Yes, limping. I wonder if you can guess why?
Heh.

11 comments:
Don't cut those locks babydoll!! I'm growing out from super short and it sucks donkey balls...(I still look damn cute though!). And that limping issue? Should we spank BSlider for being such a naughty boy?? (can I please?) ;)
I agree w/Le Chat. No whacking!
BTW--I've seen her growing hair. She DOES look damned cute!
Kinda know how ya feel about the hair. Thoght about cutting mine in the 100+ temps here in Oklahoma.
Na ain't gonna happen.
Do ya know any single ladies in the Oklahoma City area?
Take Care.
Ask the doc why you're limping, you were trying to get out the last piece of sex out of that old matresse and since you have a couple of days off, you didn't know when to stop;-P
I'm am also so tempted to whack it.
Evie, keep it long it gives BS something to grab when he is getting jiggy with you. ;)
Was that a sex related injury by chance?
Suze, you're right. I do kinda like the hair pulling.
And yes, I think he broke me this time. LOL!!!!
Nash, can I watch?
Smartass, don't you realize I deliberately do things so that I WILL get a spanking? LOL
Sean, very close to the truth indeed! LMAO!!!!
Hujonwi, nope, I don't know anyone from Oklahoma I'm afraid.
Os, Phain could be bald and I would still think she was a goddess.
Phain, how about I cuff BDS and you spank him while I watch???? *purrrrr*
NOOOOO!!!! Don't cut your hair!! I know you're naughty, but that would be a complete sin! I don't know about BDS, but I looove long hair tickling my thighs.
From one long locked chickie to another...
Don't do it...
Hopefully summer will be over sooner than later!
you know how wonderful the two weeks of winter in SE Texas can be! hehehe
I do admit to wanting to shave my head a few times because of how effen yucky it is outside...
ha. guess you haven't seen my last hnts.
Just stopping by to say...I hope I see you around again.
In my neck of the woods, we have three seasons: Vernautumn, which lasts about a month, typically around January/February; Summer, which is both before and after Vernautumn; and Kill Me Now, It's So DAMNED HOT!!!, which is about late April through November. The worst part of the Kill Me Now season is, well, now. Don't cut it off. If you feel the need to trim hair, well... Hope all is well.
Post a Comment