Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
and nobody called me?!?!?!?
*giggling*
Come over!!!!!!
Is it just me, or does my hair look green in that pic. WTF!!!!
Nah, yer hair looks like blond hair in weird lighting. ;)
You played and you didn't call me..I am sure I could have been of some use to you!
Body shots and Patron. I like the way you think...
Would have liked to see the party!
Lestat, I would like to have seen that party too! LMAO!
SC, I like useful men. *grin*
Adam, LOL! Ok cool.
I like your tired eye, even in it's fatiqued state it holds a certain magnetic quality drawing me in closer.
Soft, sexy and sensuous is what I see in that eye.
Take me..take me away.:)
tc
I love the eye, looking at me, very sensual! *kiss
Mmmmmm.....my goodness.
Top Cat......you made my toes curl.
And Jack.....wow.
*shiver*
... this is one of my favorite photos...
Post a Comment