Friday, August 04, 2006

Gratuitous Boobage and a sex-gone-wrong story...



Last night....

*giggling*

Oh man.

So.

B Slider was asleep on the couch, and I basically demanded he wake up and service his wife. I believe I even used those exact words. "Come upstairs and service your wife.". I may have even thrown in a "damnit" at the end. Heh.

So he comes upstairs and we go at it....and it was fan-fucking-tastic. Seriously. One for the record books. Sooooooo exciting and sooooooooo much fun.

One thing we have discovered the last couple weeks about me -- after I cum, if BDS presses down on my pelvic bone with his hand, I cum again instantly. It's kind of odd! Who'd have thought after eight years together we'd still be discovering things about each other's bodies?

Anyways.

So he flops off of me, and we cuddle. He was on his back and I was curled around him with my face up by his ear. My arm started falling asleep, so I turned on my other side and pulled him in to a spooning position.

I think we both dozed off for a while.

I started feeling amorous again, and started softly grinding my ass in to his pelvis.

He perked up pretty fast. *grin*

So, we go for round two.

OMG.

Talk about night and day.

LMAO!!!

This is pretty much word for word:

"My hip hurts."

"Ouch."

"This position hurts my back."

"Ouch, my knees."

*whine* "But I suck at being on top."

"No you don't. OUCH! My balls!"

"Would you talk dirty to me? I think I'm chafing."

Oh my GAWD!!! When did we get so OLD!!!! We started laughing so hard that we finally just gave the fuck UP!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!
see?! THAT is what i imagine it would be like when (if?) i ever start having sekshul relashuns again.

so, did you cap it off with grey pube counting? 'cause that would be, like, SOOOOO romantical.

sex IS funny, isn't it? LOL

Blondage said...

You're right ghostie, sex really is pretty funny. We were making some very strange noises last night. heheheheee

I'm bare, but I am pretty sure I don't have grey hair yet.

BDS' is red.

He is going to kick my ass for blabbing that. LOL

LL said...

Oh my.

That is a sad tail. I mean tale.

I may have to have a talk with you guys on the phone about keepin' up the "Good Role Model" status!!

Bite Me said...

Great boobage and damn funny story!

m_o_o_nspells said...

LMAO! Hubby and I have totally been there, done that...here's to gettin' OLD (ain't it grand?!)! ;o)
Besides, at least you got one great one in first!

Unknown said...

Sometimes it pays to quit while you're a "head"...heh heh heh...

Roy said...

Thats interesting about the pelvis bone thing. I've seen it on a video recently that if you keep a finger lightly pressing on the clit after she orgasms, it either prolongs the orgasm for ages, or it makes her just keep orgasming over and over.

I've only tried it on one person so far, but it seems to work...

Phain said...

At least your getting some.... *pout* On a brighter note - my new vibe was shipped yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Lil Toni said...

LMAO!!!
Pretty freakin' funny story, and that is one HAWT pic, you sexy biotch.

Pat said...

I have to echo Alix's comment.

Well minus the pube counting, if that happens just shave them.

Anonymous said...

Big Sigh -- I remember great sex.... that pelvic thing really does work.

Blondie... said...

I can't stop giggling...

Y'all are so NOT old...

"ouch my balls" had me rolling laughing...

Hehehehe

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...