Tuesday, August 08, 2006

They did a bad bad thing....

I kneel on the bed, ass high in the air, face jammed in to a pillow.

I feel your eyes upon me.

I shiver, waiting for your touch.

I must look submissive....powerless.....expectant....

Talk to me. Tell me what you are going to do to me. Make me wait for it. Make me beg for it.

Take my pussy, baby. Take it hard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

goddamn that's a good song.
you're in a mood today, aren't ya? LOL

Phain said...

purrrrrr

being bad sometimes is so much more fun...

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm Chris Isaac. Yummy.

Suze said...

Evie, exactly what I was thinking last night. ;)

MG said...

fuck me, where have I been? I've never seen that....

Easily Aroused said...

You know what I'm thinking, don't you?

~EA

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...