Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A very early Half Nekkid Thursday...


Going up uber early this week. You know we live in Texas....right? Well, our air conditioner broke last night, and it is supposed to be around 100 degrees today. FUN! And, get this, we built this house only three years ago, and this is the second time it has broken!

I may be in a hotel tonight, so just in case.....I'm up!

45113638_202b79dc11

37 comments:

Supercock said...

With that picture, I am sure quite a few of us are UP this morning!

Anonymous said...

awww, You can come plant yer cute ass at my place. There is air here! Kidding, for all you know I am some creep LOL

But Seriously, if you get too hot, I can cool you off!

Honey, all my hnts that I took this week (in my lazy ass bulk fashion) were regarding the heat.

HHNT

Aragorn said...

Sex gets so horribly sticky at those temperatures ... But, then again, the wet spots dry fast ;-). Nice pic ! Good luck - A

Unknown said...

Pretty sure BDS is, too!

Anonymous said...

get yo sweaty ass over here and tell me the recipe for an evilicious blonde!

I need a recipe for that hotness

Blondage said...

Spitfire - done! LOL!

Cajunag, that's where we live! Ugggggh!

Lisa, yep, this classifies as "bad" sticky as opposed to "good" sticky. LOL

Aragorn, now that's a bright side I hadn't thought of! LOL!

SF, looking forward to your pics!

Nice Gravatar, Supercock! *grin*

SCH said...

Very nice!! You have some very nice cleavage! If it gets too hot you can always come visit the Space Coast, I keep the A/C on all the time. :) Happy HNT!

Brown eyed girl said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Blondie... said...

Ohhh good god.. No a/c in this balmy crap... Thats a travesty!

I hope y'all got it fixed or are in a nice chilly hotel room... This afternoon was ok per se in the bay area because it rained so damned much... But it was hotter than hell's sauna in most places!

Happy HNT darling and I hope you're able to stay hot in a very cool room. ;-)

Easily Aroused said...

But you look so damned good when you're drenched in perspiration...

~EA

Suze said...

Wow! I could just snuggle in to those. ;) Lovely and so inviting.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Phain said...

delish... *~*happy hnt you sexy thing*~*

Anonymous said...

love the view, yes yes indeed

happy hnt

betchacantguesswho said...

I'm thinking you might have just cured my oral fixation. OK...maybe you just distracted me for a sec.

Happy HNT!

MG said...

never tire of those.... shots ;)
shots... god, I need one.

HHNT!

(you could have stayed in the heat and just applied ice cubes for our viewing pleasure)

Anonymous said...

Hi big tits, where are my pictures, did you forget about the old Catfish?

Anonymous said...

HHNT!

212degreedesigns said...

they look like a very huggable heart,...

yea yea i know not evilicious at all hu?

but the red so goes with the theme of how hot it is here in out great state.

hhnt babe.

WDKY said...

I knew I could rely on you for some decent boobage!

Happy HNT x

Hoochie Mama said...

Good luck with the A/C! I lived in Lubbock for 9 months and I couldn't imagine not having air!

Gorgeous shot! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

what a great... shot! *drool* hhnt

Di said...

Bodacious boobage.....HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Free the twins! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

That pic really draws me in. Thanks for sharing.

HHNT!

Mark Leslie said...

Is it as hot without the air conditioning as your HNT shot is? Happy HNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

OMG that' a gorgeous shot!

Have fun in the hotel, if you go. I've shot a lot of HNT's in hotels! HHNT

Jericho said...

the less clothes, the cooler...
of course, you know that ;)
very sexy shot, btw
~hhnt~

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very hot indeed! Where the hell have I been ... Jeez! HHNT

Philip said...

Very Nice.

Happy HNT

Polt said...

Well hello, girls! Nice to meetcha. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Aisha T. said...

I think your adding to the heat *grin*. Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

damn, evil, I think the twins are very nice....


***wink****

I had to look at them *twice*

Fame said...

beautiful..i live in SFLA let me tell you without air I would die. I hope it is fixed soon. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT...beautiful picture!!
BIG HUGS
~padme

Blondage said...

Thank you all so very very much. Thursdays make me so happy. I heart you guys.

A Bronx Tale said...

the heat is good. brings out the best in the ladies fashion.

loves it.

HAPPY HNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Not that you need the excuse of the heat to UNdress ANY way you want, lovely lady! ;o)
HVeryBelatedHNT!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...