It's been a loooooong time since I have been at a concert that gave me the creeps.
Actually, I am not sure I have ever been at a show that creeped me out this much, and Flowers, I have seen Marilyn Manson cut himself on stage.
It wasn't the music, though Korn isn't exactly "my thing".
There was just this overpowering, overwhelming sense of violence in the air.
I thought maybe it was just me being a ninny, but hub picked up on it too.
It was........disturbing.
Freaky.
Especially in light of the death in the mosh pit at one of their shows last week.
*shudder*
Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
I usually trust those instincts and make a quick exit stage right!
That's a good idea. Some bands put out the wrong energy and the crowd gets off on it (for lack of a better term) and people get hurt.
Post a Comment