Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I seem to be quite focused on oral these days....

*purrrrrrrrrrrr*



45113638_202b79dc11

37 comments:

Jason said...

Me too!

Backdoor Slider said...

Lucky me *grins*

HHNT

LL said...

I have to get off my ass tonight and do an oral picture too. You know, for that place that doesn't exist. LOL!!

Lovely mouth, sugar.

Blondie... said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have a really good oral fixation too...hehe

or a bad one...

Depends on how ya view it...

;)

Happy HNT darling!

Phain said...

bring them lips over here babydoll!

Anonymous said...

MMmmmm beautiful

happy hnt

Brown eyed girl said...

Lovely lips too!
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Backdoor Slider!

Anonymous said...

OOO lovely tongue, i bet it works wonders.

HHNT!

figleaf said...

Hey EB, ever stop to think how odd it is that prudes don't make us cover our mouths? I mean, it's a totally good thing they don't, but considering what we can all do with our lips and teeth and tongues it's still odd.

Happy HNT,

figleaf

lecram sinun said...

Now I'm waiting for that tongue to flick. Cheers and Happy HNT!

S said...

Cute! HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Well, if you have to have a fixation......that's a good one to have! HHNT

Leesa said...

Lovely oral ;) HHNT!

Professor Fate said...

I want some.

Happy HNT

Aisha T. said...

Mmmmm...very good! Happy HNT

WDKY said...

Mmmmmmm... I LOVE that mouth! Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Evie, I'm not complaining, I would love those lips on mine.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Cosima said...

Very sexy!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo, sexy!!!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I'm quite sure your hubby realizes how lucky a man he is. :)

betchacantguesswho said...

you say that like it's a bad thing. Happy HNT!

A Bronx Tale said...

there is nothing wrong with your focus these days.

HAPPY HNT!!!

and lucky for the boy or girl.

MG said...

it's good to be focused...

HHNT

Supercock said...

Oooh, the things I could do with that tongue

Di said...

Very sexy! HHNT!

Irishdiablo said...

I wouldn't know whether to bite your lips, kiss them or fuck them first. I hate making decisions! LOL

Wenchy said...

Happy HNT!

Sassy said...

Being focused on oral aint such a bad thing..especially with that mouth!
Sexy!
HHNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Mmmmmmm...oral... ;o)
*wonders what happened right AFTER this pic...* :oD
HHNT!

Jericho said...

well, now i am, too... lol
wow!
~hhnt~

AndyT13 said...

Oh me too, me too! Especially after THAT! Yow! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

HHNT!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT!! Great picture!
BIG HUGS
~padme

James Scolari said...

oh, yummy. gives a fellow so many nice ideas.

FortuneCookie said...

Good morning, have a good day.

Cherrie said...

Now that is a photo that stokes my imagination! Just thinking about all the things you could do with those lips and tongue makes me purr . . . and wish you were doing them to me!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...