Hello, my pretty pretty Flowers.
I apologize for neglecting you as of late.
Though my absence is primarily due to work, I can blame the last four days on my husband.
He finally talked me in to reading his Terry Goodkind books. OMG. Have you guys read them? I have plowed through the first two books in four days. Those books are enormous. The second one alone was 979 pages.
I have a migraine. My vision is blurry. But I am starting that third one tonight damnit!
I promise to resurface for HNT. LOL!
I hope you all had a nice weekend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Good, long books-I'm always looking for the longer ones. I've read the first 5-6, but never got around to catching up with the last ones.
Do I sense a librarianesque HNT coming on?
Get your own customizable adult store for free. We handle everything and send you commission checks. One of the largest wholesale distributors of adult products on the internet. Since 1995 the largest, most user-friendly and most popular Adult Product Site on the web. Great for Home Party businesses.
For any sale that comes through your store, we handle processing, shipping, and customer service for you. Then we send you commission.
30% on sextoys
20% on videos
Sign up today it's free!!
Go to
http://www.sextoysex.com/shops
and click the make money link. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up your store.
His first two were amazing but the rest sloooow down. The last one should be out in a year or so at least.
I have not read these!!
My ex-partner dreamt she was sucking the cock of David Bowie on an aircraft, now that's alright then, a dream even I wouldn't mind having. But Dustin Hoffman ...
xo rups
I started reading Goodkind when I was a sophomore in high school. It was me and another one of my friends that found them. We always felt a little excited when we read them because of the sexual undertones in his novels. God are they good. They speak alot to the worthlessness of communism, too, in the later books. I'm anxious for the last one to come out.
Post a Comment