Friday, October 13, 2006

Fuck you Friday #6

I was in this strange mood when I took my HNT pictures this week. Normally taking them makes me feel rather giddy. Wednesday was quite different. I am not sure if it was because I have been sickly or if it was something else.

The pictures came out so.......moody.

Dark. Very dark. (Insert Dark and Mysterious joke here. heh.)

I am not sure if my mood prompted the pictures or the pictures prompted the mood.

There's a few people that I send pics to each week that I don't post on the blog. I only sent this round to one person. The pics just made me feel so.......naked. Showing things in my face that I don't usually let people see. This is the only hint of that series will ever be seen here on my normally irreverent blog.





I am a naturally happy person. I don't know WTF happened to me this week. It must be hormones?

Sooo.....fuck you to my frikkin body for producing hormones/chemicals/whatever the hell it was that temporarily wrecked my good nature.

And Fuck You Friday the 13th.

I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY DAMNIT.

0

Please visit the creators of FYF, MG and Tequila Girl, and give 'em a good spank.

4 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Hey hot stuff!!!

You do look down, but it's a hot pic! :)

Feel better so you can have a fucking kick ass weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the hnt better. This pic is kinda sad and DARK. "you're sceeering meeeee!"

LOL!

Jason said...

I think it's lovely. Dark & lovely and I don't mean the hair care product.

nylons2corset said...

Pics show the truth behind the eyes - and taking pics can be a horny affair: http://nylons2corset.blogspot.com/

with love Corinne

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...