What you see can and will be held against you....if you ask in a way that pleases me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...



22 comments:
These are awesome...very very sexy!
HHNT :)
Yes ossifer... cuff me now! Cheers and Happy HNT!
Those are some awesome pics!!
HHNT
Sexy - HHNT
Um, I've been bad. You can cuff me. HHNT
I am going to resist and make you use excessive force on me....HHNT you sexy thang!!!
I heart your naughty cop costume too!! Happy HNT!!!
Clearly it's time for a game of prisoner-overpowers-the-rookie-cop.
Mayhem will ensue. Your own handcuffs used on you.
I'll play THAT game...
Evie, you can take me in and do as you wish. I may struggle a little as you restrain me.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
I've been a bad kitty....will ya cuff my paw??? I'll even lick ya ;)
Officer ...I am yours ...lol
HHNT !!!!
I'm speechless. Love the coy little smile.
I love it too :)
great series
HHNT
Very sexy officer outfit...
I love to play dress up?? *winks*
Happy HNT...
Why don't you cum on over to my place and bring the cuffs??
BIG HUGS
padme
Very hot cop costume missy! So much nicer than a lot of that cheesy plastic stuff you find! (I cant help it, textiles is my business!)
HHHNT You look really hot in that costume!
You're a fair cop, guv'nor.
And you can have me bang to rights.
I'll come quietly, honest.
;)
~EA
Ivana Bribe! Bwhahahaha!!! that's great. reminds of a drag queen i met once, Ivana Dick. :)
HAPPY HNT!
Very Sexy!! HHNT
Nice. Think I'll start running stop signs just in the hopes that you'll be there to pull me over...
happy HNT
ooo that is so hot, cuff me officer and take me away! I've been a very bad boy.
Yummy pictures babe, now spread em, so I can frisk you, wait, isn't that your line?!
Post a Comment