Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm not "Dorkalicious"....

I swear, this is EXACTLY what happens to me when I try to talk to "Muscles":



I was explaining my Friday night Dorkalicious disaster with "Muscles" (which involved me literally falling out of my office chair) to my friend Karl.

After he quoted one of my favorite Cure songs to me...

And she used to fall down a lot
That girl was always falling
Again and again
And I used to sometimes try to catch her
But never even caught her name

...he declared that I am NOT Dorkalicious.

I am "Dork Sexy".

LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!! and I LOVE THAT SONG!!! that video was hilarious.


just rolling about on the floor
and I remember even though it felt soft at the time

I always used to wake up sore...

now I must listen to it.

sigh.... *starry eyed* dorks are so hot - embrace it like me...wait...no..don't... but you are one sexy dark and mysterious blonde ;-)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...